Valentine's Day

After I bother Husk a lot about seeing if he's okay, I decide to confront Alastor about it since he was the last one seen with Husk besides me. I search the hotel, and I see him standing in the hallway. I walk up to him and say "Hey uh.. Alastor?" He turns his head toward me and says "Yes?" It seems like he knows what I'm gonna ask so I decide to ask something else for no "Since your an overlord I thought you would know the answer to this question." He seems interested and asks "What is it?" I think of a quick thing to say, "do you know any signs that I'm becoming an overlord or something?" He seems really interested now and isn't giving off anymore creepy vibes. (This is totally random and I'm making the overlord stuff up) "well sometimes if you might become an overlord, you feel strangely strong powers and you might have a feeling to cause chaos. Why? Do you ask?" I get a little nervous but come up with another excuse "nothing really, I was just curious-" Husk suddenly walks in. "What the hell are you doing?" Husk said, while Al turns his attention toward Husk. "Nothing important Husker! She just asked me a question that's all!" Alastor stands next me me and puts his hand on my shoulder."I told you to stop calling me 'Husker'!" Before they get even more angry, I pull Husk away from Alastor and drag Husk into my room since it's close. Husk seems to not mind as he knows why I pulled him away. "I'm feeling clingy..." Husk tilts his head and looks at me, a little confused. "What do you mean? You want to cuddle something or?" I looks at him, excitedly as he sits down next to me on my bed. (sorry yns mood changed I'm writing the I'm feeling clingy part rn and it's bc my mood also changed) "oh god, are you on your period? I heard from someone that if a girl gets 'clingy' they're on their period" (my friend told me that) Husk said. I'm a little shocked that he knows and I say "did a girl tell you?" He nods, and I get a little closer to him and he doesn't seem to notice. I get an idea."Husk..?" He turns toward me and responds with "Yes?" I grin, and say "have you ever had someone drug, or make you pass out before?" He looks a little confused. "No? Why?" I looks away. "Cause your about to! Well, more like passed out. I remember I took drugs earlier and now I feel insane." I pin Husk to the bed and cover his mouth and nose with my hand. He struggles a lot and kicks me a few times but I keep holding onto him. I can tell he's getting dizzy, I let go a little but he's to dizzy to anything besides lay there. I drag him up on my pillow and put the blankets on him. I do the same to myself, but I fall asleep hugging his unconscious body.

When I wake up he's gone. I'm a little dizzy myself and I head to the bathroom and I get changed and brush my teeth. I head toward the lobby, and I see Vaggie, Charlie, Alastor, Angel, Nifty, and Husk standing in front of me once I enter. All of them look very upset, especially Alastor and Husk. "...what's wrong?" I say. Husk is the first to speak up. "YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU DID!" My ears go down at his sudden outburst. Then it hits me."oh yeah... I suffocated you with a pillow and you passed out in my bed. I took some drugs but I forgot what they were" Charlie looks shocked and Nifty is just there. "Sorry..?" Husk glares. "What else do you want me to say!?" I yell. I cover my mouth, even surprised that I yelled at him. "Maybe a full three sentence apology?" I glare. "No! I said sorry, so I am! Oh it's Valentine's day! Be right back!" I leave, getting everyone's present. I basically forget about the fight as I enter my room. I can only fit so many things in my hand so I leave two behind. I walk up to Angel Dust and hand him a paper bag with a card. He smiles and says "Thanks!" I grin. "You'll love what's inside!" As angel walks away reading the card and opening the gift, I hear him yell "Holy fuck! A sex toy!" I laugh a little and head to Charlie. "Here Charlie!" I got her a friendship bracelet with a card. She says "thank you!" And I hug her and I walk away. I go to Vaggie and give her a knife sharpener. "Here! It's for that sharp pointy thin you carry around!" She smiles "thanks!" She says and I go to Husk, who is at the bar. "Hi Husk.. sorry about earlier, and last night." He still seems mad, so I give him the gift bag right away. He looks at it, them a me as he begins to read the card and he smiles a little as he does. As he opens it, his eyes widen. "It's a ticket to the biggest bar in all of hell.. and the biggest gambling game in hell." He looks at them, then at me. "Where did you get these-" I interrupt him. "I stole them from this kid.." he chuckles. I see Alastor watching us from across the room, sees that my hands are now empty and he thinks I didn't get him anything. I walk past him and go to my room to get Nifty and his gift. I walk over to Alastor, and he glances at me and says "Yes?" I looks up at him (since he's taller then me) and I hand him his gift. It's a heart box, with a deer on it and he opens it. It's a deer heart. I watch his expression closely. He laughs and puts an arm around me. He knows Husk can see us, which is what he wants. He puts his arm around my shoulder and says "you know me too well my dear!" He suddenly takes a bite out of the heart, blood streaming down his chin as he says "Tasty!" I laugh a little. Alastor finished the heart, he pulls a random handkerchief out of a pocket on his suit and wipes his hands off and face. He puts the handkerchief neatly back into his pocket and he hugs me. I don't notice Husk watching, but I can tell he's jealous. I don't think much of it and and hug Alastor back. His right hand drops to his sidle and his left goes onto my left shoulder. He begins walking and I don't really have a choice but to walk with him so I do.

We walk out the hotel door, he still has his hand on me and he leads me down the streets of hell. On the way I ask,"where're we going? He ignore me, and soon he asks me "how would you feel if I took you out for dinner?". My eyes light up with excitement. "I would be really happy!" He says "good".

Once we reach the restaurant, I'm surprised on how fancy it is. There's a lot of whispers and Alastor turns toward the people and say in his creepy ish voice. "Stop talking if you value your life." It immediately goes quiet and he says "there, that's better!" I smile. We choose a table and a waitress comes up to us "What would you like to order?" Alastor and I look at the menu, and he says "I'll have the venison steak" I look at everything, then I also decide to get the venison. "I'll have the same thing as him." The waitress nods and leaves. "So what made you decide to take me out to dinner?" He looks at me. "Because I'm grateful for the gift you got me" I smile. "Oh, your welcome!"

Something catches my eye, and I look toward it. It's an Oreo. Well.. an unopened small package with two inside. Alastor notices me looking a it but doesn't see what I'm looking at. I nudge him and ask him something. "How expensive do you think those Oreos are?" He sees the Oreos and says "Hmm... About a dollar? I grin and pull two dollars out of my wallet. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He nods and I stand up to go. I walk past the kid, I snatch the Oreos and replace it with the two dollar along with a note that says "Here is two dollars so you can get another Oreo pack" I walk back to Alastor, laughing. "Why did you do that?" He asks. I respond with "because I wanted Oreos" I open the pack, offering one to Al but he declined as I take a bite. "Well you shouldn't have taken them from a child." I say "fine I won't do it again I guess" he nods and our food arrives. I say thank you to waitresses and begin eating.

When we're done, we go back to the hotel and it's already 11:25. Alastor walks away and I'm about to go to bed but I notice Husk on the couch, sound asleep, and with a bottle of booze on the table and an empty one in his hand. I take the bottle out of his hand and throw it away, then I put the lid back on the bottle on the table so it doesn't spill if it gets knocked over. I find a blanket and put it on him. I still can't take my mind off of what I did to him. I take a piece of paper and a pencil and begin writing a note. It says "Hi Husk it's me and I'm sorry for what I did to you that one time and you can do it to me if you want and sorry!". I put it by the table and at the bottom I write "For Husk" so he knows. When I walk away from him I get a quick snack and eat it on the way to my room. I get my pajamas on and I eventually fall asleep.

Words: 1740.
Written on February 19 2024
Hii sorry this is like a day or two late my friends were over and I didn't feel like writing then and I hope you like it (if anyone still reads it).