Ice cream & Alcohol

When I wake up Husk is still by me and is sound asleep. I chuckle softly and I go get changed and brush my teeth and all that morning stuff.

While I was in the bathroom Husk managed to escape my room and he was at the bar as usual. I sit on the couch playing on my phone and Husk sits by me. "Hi," I say and he says hi back, then it falls quiet.

A few minutes later Husk groans, and I look up to see Alastor staring down at us. "Hi Al," I say, but he is mostly focused on Husk. "Aren't you supposed to be at the bar, Husker?" I space out on them, but I can tell that they are arguing and I start scrolling through my gallery. I suddenly put my volume on full and it's an AI voice cover of alastor saying "Let's be gay~ I'm going to fuck you with my giant dick.. you little freak. when I cum, and pull it out your ass the shit will run, you better not cum~" and Al looks shocked while I'm holding in my laughter.

Alastor left, Husk and I are laughing our asses off. "I can't believe you did that!" He says. "Me neither! I saved you, again!" Our laughter died down shortly and he says, "you should definitely show Angel Dust," and I nod. An idea pops into my mind. "Do you want to go have ice cream later?" "Sure," I grin.

Later that day I apologize to Alastor. I slam a sticky note on his door, loud enough he probably would hear it and the note says sorry for playing that AI voice cover but I just had to and sorry. I head back to Husk and I see him talking to Angel and they are laughing. I hear Angel say "The funny part is how Al would never say that!" And Husk agreed,

[I WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW BUT I NEEDA SLEEP! BYE HUMANS]

I see Alastor doing his shadow thing watching us but I don't pay attention to him. "When do you want to go get the Ice cream?" I ask. He responds with "now," I nod and we head towards the door. Right before I walk out the door Alastor pulls me back. I sense Husm already angry as he usually is when he sees Alastor. "Uhh, Alastor, we were just about to go somewhere." I pull away from Alastor, because me and Husk are having a bestie moment (don't tell him I said that). "And where is that somewhere?" He asked. "We're just gonna go get ice cream," Husk says before I could respond. "Allow me to accompany you!" He says before ushering us out the door. Al is in front of us while Husk and I are behind him. I hear Husk grumbling softly and I give him a little nudge, grinning. "You really don't like him, do you?" He says quietly, "of course I don't like him, he owns my fucking soul!" I see Alastors ears twitch, and I'm immediately reaching up to touch them. Suddenly, Alastor looks back at me and I stumble and of course, Husm catches me.."that's that fourth time you did that I think" I see a ghost of a smile on Husks lips and he says "It's not my fault you're so fucking clumsy" I grin. "Well your the one always right by me!" We continue walking and we eventually reach the ice cream shop.

I get some vanilla ice cream and as I choose a topping, I overload it with chocolate and then I see a limited edition strawberry whipped cream. I put it on, grab a spoon and Husk, Alastor, and I sit down. I starts mixing my ice cream up until it's like a smoothie, and I start eating it. (Strawberry whipped cream and vanilla ice cream mixed together was a really life event for me) "Alastor?" He looks at me and says "Yes dear?" I respond with "Are you gonna get anything?" He shakes his head no, and I shrug it off and when Husk and I are done eating we head back to the hotel. This time, Me and Husk are in front of Alastor. I say to Al, "Me and Husk are gonna do something really quick, you can come if you want" in my mind I can already hear Angel saying kinky. I grab Husk's hand and we go into a bar. "So why did you drag me here?" I grin. "Because Alastor most likely wouldn't follow us in here" I hear a little bit of static. "Are you sure, dear?" I nearly scream and I stumble, but I actually fall this time. Al and Husk start laughing, meanwhile I'm growling. I notice everyone else went quiet, and I blush profusely due to embarrassment. I grab Al and Husk's hands and I drag them back to the hotel. "Why are we leaving?" Husk says. "That was embarrassing and I don't like people." Alastor nods. "Social anxiety?" I shyly nod, and we all fall silent and we continue walking toward the hotel. All three of us forget to look as we cross the road and a car nearly hits us. " WHAT THE HOLY FUCKITY FUCK FUCKTARD FUCK FUCKARDY FUCKING HOLY HELL!?" I yell, but the car didn't hit us but it speeds off. I growl, Husk patting my shoulder but I smack his hand. As we pass the porn studio, we see Angel walking in looking like he wants to die. "Poor angel.." I mumble as he walks into the building. "I can't believe he sold his sold to a stupid bald head moth man stupid overlord- I wish all overlords would DIE!" I hear static, and I'm visibly scared when I remember Alastor is here. "Yes, I feel bad for Angel too." He says, clearly trying to hide his anger. "Sorry..." The static died down and he says "it's fine, dear." We're about to head into the hotel but I take a detour and go see where Felix is buried. (If you are confused go look at previous chapters I edited one) When I'm done with that, I ask Alastor, "just curious, but why did you come with us?" Alastor grins. "For this." He leans down so we're eye to eye, and he kisses me.

Words: 1063