Part 8

୨୧

It was 7:10pm when Matteo was already rushing us to hurry up.
"Shut up Matteo, I'm sure Diego won't make out with anyone before you" screamed Lucy.
For a moment I was confused because I didn't knew Matteo was gay, I mean he didn't really act liked it, but then Lucy proceeded to explain how Diego was the guy who was throwing the party and was also Matteo's best friend, and how they just acted gay with each other even thought they both had girlfriends.
We headed out 3 minutes before 7:30 and said goodbye to our mom's

I decided to wear a basic top that I had and just borrowed Lucy's skirt since she said my first outfit option was too boring, which was the black top and just a withe pair of baggy jeans with my black sambas, so I changed in the skirt

We arrived there in about 7 minutes since Matteo was driving like crazy cause he didn't wanted to be late to the party.
"Matteo slow down" yelled Lucy
"You took too long getting ready, now I'm going to be late" he replied
"There's probably not going to be anybody there yet, everyone arrives like an hour later anyways"  said Lucy
"If we crash my mom is going to kill you" I said while he was skipping over a car.
"If we crash with him driving we are going to be dead" said Lucy while laughing.
We finally had arrived to the party, the music was so loud that you could her it 5 blocks away, and there was barely any parking space.
"I better not see you with any of my guys" Matteo told Lucy
"Shut up" she replied
As we enter the house Matteo hurried to the backyard and dap up his group of friends, while they all checked Lucy out.
We walked over to the table where all the snacks were and started rating each of Matteo's friend's .
"He is like a 7 would be better if he was taller" said Lucy.
"Totally" I replied
Matteo could totally tell what we were doing and started making faces at us while walking over to us.
"Why aren't your friend here yet" said Matteo
"They would never show up here after what Andre did to Mariana" replay Lucy
"Where's your girlfriend, anyways"
"Not coming" said Matteo while biting his lip.
"So Liriam which of Matteo's friend do you want to go with first" said Lucy teasing him again.

୨୧

My mind was to busy to even think about any of his friends at the moment, the only thing I could think was about the guy, and wonder where he was and why he hadn't shown up.
After we keep chatting Matteo's friends came with us so we decided to play some games, it was fun for a while but then my head started to hurt terribly so I decided to go inside the house into the balcony upstairs, where supposedly nobody was supposed to be there, Lucy wanted to come with since she didn't wanted to be alone with Matteo's friend but they somehow convinced her to stay.
I headed upstairs and used the code that Diego had given me to go to the balcony, the guy obviously had money the balcony was like a third floor and even had a private bar there as well as a pool.
I laid down in a chair and went on my phone so the time could go by faster; my head had stopped hurting after the music was quieter and I had exaggerated when I said it was hurting really bad since I just wanted to be alone for some time, I was never the kind of girl to go out partying or even be with a large group of friends or be with a lot of people.
I started feeling like I was doing something bad and how I would probably would have never done that if it wasn't for the fact that my mind was too busy thinking about the guy and how school would start in about a month and a week and my life was still a mess and I had to manage to make any of my summer wishes truth, and probably wouldn't.
I was just so mad at my mom and the fact that she would let me go out alone then maybe my life would be a lot different and easier, maybe I wouldn't be such a quiet girl and would have more friends.
At this point tears were coming down my eyes without even me realizing it when suddenly I heard some steps and saw that it was Matteo.

"Hey, are you okay" he asked
"Yeah" I said while wiping my tears off my eyes
"What's wrong" he asked
"Nothing, where is Lucy" I asked trying to avoid the topic.
"I don't know, probably making out with one of my friends, So you are not going to tell me what's wrong?" he said
"It's not important" I said
"You were crying, I don't think something that is not important is something that you cry about" he said. While I just stared at him.
"I'll tell you why my girlfriend didn't come if you tell me" he said.
I had to admit it, it was pretty obvious that she had not come because something had happened but Lucy didn't know what it was so she asked me to find out what it was.
"It's about my mom" I said while looking down
"She seems like a nice person, bit overprotective"
"A bit?" I said while laughing
"I guess, I don't know" Matteo said while laughing.
"It's just that she won't ever let me go out anywhere or hang out with people my age, she always wants to go with me everywhere and won't even let me get out of the hotel alone" I said.
"But she let you come with us" he said confused.
"Yeah, but that's because your mom convinced her, or she didn't want to seem that strict" I said
"Then what do you do all day in Barcelona" he asked.
"Well most of the time we go visit places like new beaches or nice restaurants, then we spend a lot of the time at the hotel" I said.
"Why book a trip to spend it at a hotel" he said.
"Exactly, I mean I get that she mainly booked because she wants to relax and just get away from the US, but I want to go out" I said
"Why don't you tell her that then" he asked
"Because it wont work" I said
"Have you tried it?" he asked
"Yeah, actually the other day I saw this really cute guy and he asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends but I had to say no since she didn't let me" I said
"That's tuff, what did you said to the guy?" he asked.
"I told him I couldn't, then he asked where I was staying and what was my rooms number" I said.
"For what" he said with a confused look.
"Well he sent a note telling me to meet him at the hotels pool and I did." I said.
"WHAT. Did you told your mom?" he said.
"Obviously no I said I was going to check out the gym, it doesn't even matter anymore anyway" I said while looking at the floor.
"Why?" He asked.
It was so fun seeming how intrigued in the story he was, he remainded me of my friend Mia.
"I went to the pool and we chatted and after I had to leave he didn't asked for my number or any of my socials, and I haven't seen him around the hotel ever since" I said
"Maybe he went on vacation" he said
"Could be, now tell me about your girlfriend" I said
"We broke up" he replied.
After talking for some more time we then went to find Lucy and headed back home, the time had passed by so fast that we didn't even get to go get dinner.

.