Part 6

୨୧

I got off from the elevator and make my way to the pool. As I'm walking there I can see through the glass door the boy sitting on a beach chair while looking at his phone.
"Hey" he says while I let go of the door.
"Hi" I say while smiling
"I see you didn't ask for my hotel number to murder me" I said joking as I seat down on the chair next to him.
"I still have the number" he said while smiling
"You haven't told me your name" he adddd
"Oh it's liriam" I replied
"That's a pretty name, it's unique" he said
"How about I call you liri" he added
"Never heard that one before, I like it tho" I told him
"What's your's" I ask
"Marc" he replays
"I don't think I can abbreviate that one" I said while laughing
"So why did you ask me to met you here" I asked
"I seen you around the hotel and I thought you might want to make some friends or hang out with some people, every time I see your, you are alone" he said with a smile.
"So how long are you staying here" I asked, 
He was always hanging around by the pool and eating in the hotel's restaurant with his friends so I guessed he was staying here as well.
"Staying where" he asks with confusion.
"In the hotel" I replay
"Oh I live here" he said
"In the hotel" I said with a confused face
"No here in Barcelona, my friend's mom works here at the hotel  so we spend most of the time here during the summer" he said while laughing.
"So I'm guessing the lady you are always with is your mom" he added.
"Yeah" I replied.
"Is your dad here too or is it just you and your mom? He asked.
"Just us, I don't think my mom would ever go on a trip with my dad" I said
"They just split up" I added
"Sorry, if it makes you feel better my parents split up when I was around 6" he said. While adding "so what do you think of Spain" trying to change the subject.

୨୧

We keep talking for about 30 minutes when I realize that I should probably be heading back to the room or my mom would come looking for me and if she cached me talking to the guy she didn't allow me to hang out with the other day then she would probably sent me back to the states before our vacation was over.
I didn't want to leave it was so nice talking to someone my age after a while and not only that I felt like I could talk about anything without feeling judged.

"So I have to head back it was nice talking to you though" I say while getting up from the chair.
"Alright" he said while picking up his phone.

That was it? The only thing this guy said to me was "alright".

I was a bit frustrated since it seemed like he didn't care at all.
I quickly made my way beck to the room knowing that my mom would ask me like a thousand questions since I took a long time.

"I'm back" I said while opening the door
"What took you so long" she said
"I took the stairs instead of the elevator, since I hadn't check them out yet" I said with a smile.
"Why would you take the stairs" she asked AGAIN
"I just felt like it" I said while rolling my eyes and getting ready to go to sleep.