Part 10

୨୧

Two hours after I had arrived at my hotel room, I started to get ready because me and my mom were going to grab dinner at a fancy restaurant around the block.
I had been thinking all afternoon about what to tell her when I go watch the sunrise with the boy, I wasn't thinking of telling her that I was going with him or even outside of the hotel.
In fact telling her that would probably cancel the plans.
Sneaking out was probably the easiest way, my mom and I had different rooms and mine was closer to the door and her's was all the way in the back so I could leave and she wouldn't even notice.  The only problem was that she could wake up and not see me in my room, which I would have make an excuse to why I was not there.

After we grabbed dinner, at about 1:40pm we came back to the hotel, and like almost everyday the boy and his friends were eating at the restaurant.
No matter what time it was I would always see them at that restaurant it was like they lived there.
Once we arrived at the room I took off my makeup, did my skincare, put my pjs on, and put an alarm at 4:40am and headed straight to bed since I would be getting up really early tomorrow.

୨୧

It was 4:45am when the alarm had sounded for a second time, I had to put a lot of alarms since I always had trouble waking up early.
I got up and headed to the bathroom where I just did some skin care and changed into some navy sweatpants and a gray sweater since I was probably cold outside and put on my grey Birkenstocks.
I carefully got outside of my room and made my way out of the room, I took a tote bag with an extra shirt and a water bottle and some other essentials, if my mom asks where I was I would tell her that I got the urge to go to the gym early in the morning which would be kinda hard for her to believe.

୨୧

I made my way to where the guy had told me to meet him, I was a bit nervous and worried but not because I was going with him it was because I was scared to get caught, I had never snuck out before; Mia would always try to make me sneak out to go to parties or go hang out with her other friends but I would never want to, mostly because I was afraid to get caught and having to deal with the consequences but for some reason I didn't really cared this time and I had a plan in case I would get caught.
I made my way through the back door and saw the boy standing there with his arms crossed waiting where he said he would.
He was wearing black sweatpants and a grey stussy hoodie.
It was a good idea wearing sweats and a hoodie since it looked like it was cold outside, even though it was summer the mornings here would usually be cold.
"Hi" I say to the boy as I'm arriving.
"Hey, for a second I thought you weren't coming" said the boy with a smile on his face.
"Sorry I was having some trouble waking up" I said.
"Down worry, happens to me too, does you mom know that you are here?" Asked the boy.
"Noo, I had to sneak out I said." While nervously laughing.

We keep talking while making our way to the beach, it wasn't that far away we just had to pass the tennis and volleyball courts and then the soccer field.

A/N: Very short chapter 😣
Also sorry for being a bit inactive I will try to post more often.
Leave any suggestions in the comments