Part 7

୨୧

It's been two days since I last saw the boy or even heard anything about him. I spent almost the whole day yesterday and the day before looking for him around the hotel, when I got up I went to grab some breakfast at the restaurant where he would usually be at around that time but he wasn't there like the day before, then after doing some shopping we came back to the beach but there was also not sight of him or even his friends. 
And I didn't even had a way to communicate with since I didn't ask for his number or any of his socials. I was starting to worry that maybe he didn't want to be see me anymore and that I did something to make him do that, but I tried to forget about it.

୨୧

I had a busy day today we were going to wake up early so we could get ready and grab some breakfast before taking a train to valencia were one of my moms old friend lived, the train lasted about three hours so we had to take the train at 8:30am so we could get there about 11:30am.
I didn't knew much about my mom's friend, the only thing I knew was that that they had meet when Lucia went as an exchanged student to America when they were in college, and that they hadn't seen each other since she came back to Spain after finishing college.

୨୧

I was so comfy in my bed when the alarm started ringing, I grabbed my phone then saw it was 7am, I laid on my bed for about 10 more minutes before finally getting up to take a shower.
When I got out of the shower my mom wasn't in the room but I just supposed that she was getting a cup of coffee from the restaurant, as I started getting ready she came back.
It was about 7:40 so we quickly made our ways downstairs to the restaurant, I ordered myself some waffles and a cup of coffee. As we where eating our breakfast I saw one of Marc's friend making his way into the hallway, even though he was alone I kept looking for a few seconds in case the boy was with him but there was not a sight of him.
"Why do you have that look in your face" asked my mom.
"What look" I asked, knowing that you could see the disappointment in my face.
"Nothing, forget about it" she replied after continuing eating her breakfast.

After eating our breakfast we got into a Uber so he could take us to the train station.
We arrived at the train station and got our train on our way to Valencia. After 3 hours of being in the train we finally arrived to Valencia.
As we were walking in the train station my mom recognized her friend which was waiting for us, so she ran to hug her, I walked over to them and greeted Lucia.
20 minutes later we arrived to her house, were she presented me to her twins that were the same age as me. Her daughter's name was Lucy and her son's name was Matteo. I sat down on a table with them while Lucia and my mom were caching up on the kitchen.
"So do you like Spain" said Matteo, just by looking at him you could tell that he was a very social person the opposite of Lucy since she seems more shy.
"I mean, I don't really know I guess I haven't experienced it enough" I replied.
"Trust me it's a living hell here in Valencia" said Lucy
"She's been waiting to move since she was like ten" said Matteo while laughing
"How long have you been here"
"About a two weeks and a half" I replied
"So you have been here for a bit" said Matteo
"You been here for two weeks and still don't know what to think about it? Asked Lucy
"Yeah, I mean it's not like I have gone out" I replied
"Wait, so you are telling me that you are in Barcelona and you haven't gone out" said Lucy while opening her mouth
"That is actually crazy" replied Matteo
"Don't worry girl we'll take you out his afternoon" said Lucy while winking
"How long are you staying here in Valencia" asked the girl again
"I'm not sure but my mom said we would leave today in the afternoon or tomorrow in the morning"

     ୨୧

We keep chatting and getting to know each other while waiting for the food. After the food was ready the moms sat down at the table with us, we where eating when my mom said how we were leaving tomorrow in the morning, then Matteo commented to my mom how she should let me go hang out with them in the evening.
My mom just started looking at me like I was the one that had made the plans, she knew she couldn't say no because her friend would try to convince her otherwise, and she did.
"That would be an amazing idea" said Lucia with excitement.
"I don't know" replay my mom while looking at her food
"You should let her go, trust me the kids have gone thousands of times and nothing bad has ever happened to them, plus it would be good for Liriam to get to know other people" said Lucia
"Fine" replied my mom.
I was very excited even though I knew she wasn't so trilled with the idea of me going.
"We should totally have a girls day" said Lucia while winking at my mom.

୨୧

It was 6:30 in the afternoon when me and Lucy started to get ready in her room, I hadn't bring any going out clothes so Lucy let me borrow some. The plan was to leave the house by 7:30 which meant I only had an hour to do my makeup and get dressed, we where then going to head to one of Matteo's friend party since he was talking about how he couldn't miss it, then we where gonna go grab a snack. We didn't have much time since my mom told me she wanted me home by 11:00 pm, she had originally said 10:00pm but luckily Lucia convinced her to let me stay a bit later.

a/n: I will be posting new chapters every fridayy