Part 11

୨୧

As we where walking towards the beach I could see some fairy lights at the distance, it was really dark outside so you could easily see the lights.
When we arrived there we both sat down in a blanket he had put there, with the lights around it.
At the beginning we were not talking that much we would make comments like it was cold once in a while but that was it.
I kinda liked the fact of not talking for a while and just listening to the sound of the waves but I also knew I should talk to him.

"So, when does your summer break end?" I asked the boy, breaking the silence.
"Well I go back to school at the end of August, but I have training in the beginning of August" he replied.
"Training for what" I asked
"Soccer" said the boy
"Cool, didn't know you play" I replay
"I talk about it as much specially during vacation" he said with a smile on his face.

୨୧

After our mini conversation there was some silence for sometime but then the boy broke it when he started to talk about soccer again.
He told me how he had always dream about playing professionally in the sport since he was a kid and how he recently had the chance to play for a professional team.

As we were talking the time went by so fast, we were just talking about each other so we could get to know each other better since we had never hang out alone before, the little times we had hang out his friends were there.
Even though I was talking a lot he was mostly doing all the talking.

୨୧

"So this is my dad" said the boy while showing me a picture of him from his phone.

"You look a bit like him" I said, while the boy made a face.

"I get that a lot, good thing I'm noting like him" said the boy while making a pause "he basically had a new girlfriend every week" added the boy while laughing.

"I guess our dad's are pretty similar" I said joking.

"Then this is my younger sister, the only one I have" said the boy, changing the topic.

He keep showing me pictures of his family and his friends for a while until the sunrise started to appear.
For a moment we just sat quietly admiring the view, then after a while we keep talking.
It was about to be 7:30 when I realized I had to leave already if I didn't wanted my mom to find out I wasn't at the hotel.

୨୧

It was about 7:46 when we were making our way back to the hotel, the only thing I could think about was how my mom was probably already up looking all over the place for me which I hoped was not the case.
When we arrived to the back door me and the boy took our separate ways since my mom would almost kill me if she found out I was with a guy and even more if she saw it was the guy she had told me multiple time to not hang out with.
I quickly head over to the bathroom so I could put on the shirt I had pack so I would look like I was at the gym, then I went to buy a water bottle.
Instead of taking the elevator I took the stairs so I could sweat and I would actually look like I was at the gym.
As I arrived at the hotel room like I had imagined the first thing I saw when i opened the door was my mom sitting on a chair with her arms crossed.

"Where the hell have you been liriam" she asked with an angry tone.

"I went to the gym" I said trying not to act nervous, every time I lied to her I would get super nervous until the point where I would tell her the truth.

"You went to the gym at this time in the morning" she asked again.

"Yeah, I couldn't really sleep so I got the urge to go somewhere so I went there." I said as calm as I could.

"You should had left a note or send me a message" she said, I could tell that she had believed me since her was a lot more calm.

"Sorry, won't happen again" I said.

A/N: sorry it took me a long time to upload I will try to upload more often, also leave any suggestions or ideas in the comments.