Part 12

୨୧

It's been two days since I last hang out with the boy, I saw him and his friends around the hotel a couple of times but I could not go with them since my mom was always with me.
Since the day I snuck out she started getting up at 6:00am to supposedly go to the gym.
Even though it seem like she had believed me I wasn't fully convinced.
She had also been acting a big strange which I still can't figure out why.

I was getting ready to get breakfast when my mom supposedly came back from the gym.
My mom had always been a really sporty person but I still didn't know if I should believe the fact that she was at the gym.
Every time I asked her to come to the gym with me the morning before school she would always complain and tell me how she much she hated getting up early and she couldn't work out properly in the morning.
We headed out to grab breakfast, this time we were going to go try out a cafe that was about 15 minutes away from here.

୨୧

After we came back from the cafe we headed to the hotel for some time then we decided to go to the beach.
Going to the beach was always like our routine, every time we went out somewhere we would end up going to the beach after.
As we where walking over to the beach I saw the boy again he was at a breakfast place right outside the hotel with his friends, I wasn't surprised since her was always eating at the hotels restaurants, supposedly it was because his friend mom worked at the hotel since they were little and they would always come here during the summer.
I tried not to look at him or even in that direction since I felt like my mom didn't fully believed what I had told her the other day.
I didn't knew if it was the fact that she was actually suspecting or if it was my just my mind.

୨୧

Marc's pov:

I had seen liriam walk around the hotel a few times but I still hadn't talk to her since I invited her to watch the sunrise.
She would always walk really fast when she passed by me or my friends and she wouldn't even look on my direction and would always be looking at her phone; it was like she was avoiding me.
She would always mention how her mom was really strict, which I had noticed since she would
never talk to me when she was around and every time we hang out she would always leave at a certain time.
I also noticed that the first time I talked to her, her mom would just look at me weirdly.
I was having breakfast outside the hotel with my friends when I saw the girl walk over to the beach, and again she walked fast and avoided looking over at the table where I was at.

୨୧

After being at the beach for a while me and my mom decided to go to the tennis courts, I had told her how the other day I went for a walk and saw how there where tennis courts on the back of the hotel.
We quickly headed to the room to chance into something then we headed to the court.
When we arrived we saw a group of ladies standing there, they looked about my mom's age, there was also a group of girls that looked about  my age sitting at the benches outside the courts.
When we arrived my mom got all excited all the sudden, apparently it was because she had met the ladies before that time she had gone to the spa.
After a while we finally started playing, it was me and my mom with another lady and her daughter on one side then there were three other ladies and one girl on the other side.
We played about two games before we all sat down and started talking, my mom was talking to the ladies while I was talking to their daughters.
Apparently they were here in vacation as well, from England and they were staying at the same hotel as us.

୨୧

It was starting to get late so me and my mom decided to head back to the hotel and go grab dinner afterwards.
As well and the ladies and her daughters who would later meet us at the restaurant which was about three blocks away from the hotel.
My mom and her friends walked really fast so they arrived before us.
I was walking with the two girls when I saw that Marc was at the soccer field with his friend group.
I didn't mind looking over at him since this time my mom was not with me, he was standing talking to his curly head friend as  I was walking past the field, when he noticed me, he waved and smiled.

A/N: leave any suggestions in the comments!!