⏳Vows To His Queen⏳

Finally, the day came. The day that would change Hongjoong and Seonghwa's lives forever, May 4, their wedding day. The night before, Hwa and Hong were not aloud to sleep in the same bed. Siren tradition is that before a marriage the couple cannot see each other until the processional. Hong let Hwa sleep in their bed and he slept at his childhood home. Hong was a nervous wreck in the morning and Bum could tell. "Hongjoong, everything is going to go perfectly you don't have to fret." "I know but I'm just.....afraid.....this is so new and I don't know what's going to happen next." "Great things are going to happen next...your new life is just starting." Bum reassured Hong and Hong took a deep breath to calm down.
Bum, Papa Kim and Papa Choi all helped Hongjoong get ready for his big day, while on the ship Mama Kim, Mama Choi, and Yunho help Hwa get ready. "Oh my baby boy is all grown up, he's getting married to a beautiful Siren." Mama Kim says while shedding some tears, Yunho trying to calm her down. "This has been on my mind for a while but how did you two meet?" Mama Choi asks Hwa. "Ummm uhhh.... They rescued me from a cave with a harpoon in my tail." Hwa says, covering up the fact that they basically kidnapped him. Yunho who standing behind the two mama's nodded his head nervously at Hwa, basically saying thank you to him for covering for Joong. "Oh my goodness honey are you ok? Does it still hurt?" Mama Kim says. "Yes, I'm fine. That was a long time ago." Hwa replied. "Are we going to change your necklace for the wedding, dear?" Mama Choi says "No, we won't be doing that.." Yunho quickly says. "Why not? I have a stunning one that will match this dress perfectly." "Ummm..ok..so...that necklace is what keeps him alive...his soul is bound to it and long story short, if we take it off he with slowly die." Yunho says. Mama Kim and Mama Choi both look at Yunho shocked. "It's true...I can't take it off." Hwa says. "Ok so uh..we won't be doing that." Mama Choi says.
For the next couple of hours Hwa and Joong got ready for their special day. Mingi and Wooyoung are busy in the kitchen making the cake and food. Yeosang, San, and Haneul were making sure all the decorations were in the right place. Hong showed up to the ship to see a bunch of people there. Strangers, old friends, new friends, and more. Everyone had come to their wedding. Hong knew this would happen because that's just what people did. It didn't matter if you knew the couple or not you just went to the weddings. Hong was flooded with people congratulating him and asking where the bride was. He had to explain that the bride was a siren and why he couldn't see him.
A couple hours later Hwa was still in their room with Mama Kim and Mama Choi. Yunho had left the room and met up with Joong to tell him that everything was going smoothly and Hwa was almost ready. Hong was so excited to see Hwa again. He had gotten so use to Hwa's presence that last night he was having trouble sleeping. Hong started looking at all of the decorations. He loved how they looked. He saw the alter Mingi had made and was in shock at how beautiful it was. He was so ready for the ceremony to start. He walked around some more, seeing the rest of the crew in their groomsmen attire for both him and Hwa. On Hwa's side was Yeosang, Mingi, and Wooyoung dressed in dark blue suits, a paisley designed tie, and a blue sapphire gem on the tux to match Hwa's tear on his necklace. On Hongjoong's side was Jongho, Yunho, and San wearing a black tux with dark orange paisley design on the vest and tie.

[Hwa's Groomsmen]