⏳A New Prisoner⏳

Once Yunho, Hongjoong, and Seonghwa got back onto The King, Hongjoong saw Davi being taken to the ships cell below deck and glared at her for trying to hurt his crew. Yunho sat Hwa down on the deck and got Mingi to get him a towel to dry Hwa off. Woo was clung to San like a leech. "Can you just rest please?" Woo begged San. "Me and Hwa can make you some food once he's dried. Are you thirsty? I can go get you some water" San laughed a little and gave Woo a gentle kiss. "I'd like that. Thank you, babe" He said, sitting down. Woo ran off to the kitchen, quickly getting San a cup of water before coming back and handing it to him. "I can get Jongho to come clean your cuts once he's not busy.." Woo mumbled, fixing San's hair. "I'll be fine for right now, dear" San said, gently grabbing Woo's hand and rubbing it.
Once Hwa was dry Yunho wrapped Hwa up into the towel and let him go to his room to change. "I wish Hwa wouldn't have to change into new clothes every time he transforms... like once he's dry his clothes just appear like they were never off" Hong stated. "Although..I wouldn't mind if he stayed naked.." He mumbled under his breath. Yunho heard him and laughed while blushing nervously. He didn't expect Hong to be this way...ever.
Yunho thought about Hong's wish for a while until he thought of something. He grabbed Mingi and brought him down below deck to the place where they held the stollen goods. "Okay so listen. The Captain said that he wishes Hwa was able to transform and still have his clothes on once he's dry. So..what if we make some clothes like that? What if we can make some kind of clothes that won't just disappear when he transforms. Of course, they'll be gone when he's a siren but they'll return when he's dry" Yunho said to Mingi excitedly. "Well...that does sound like a good idea and all...but how would we do that..it's never been done before Yuyu" Mingi said a little unsure.
    When Hwa went to change, Hong followed him to help him. Meanwhile, Jongho and Yeosang were busy chaining Davi to the cell wall "Were taking you to be put on trial for kidnapping" Yeosang said, stepping away from her after he chained her right arm, Jongho soon standing beside him. Davi looked at them with anger "You'll fucking regret this. I'll fucking kill you!" She yelled at them. "Ugh..be quiet. You're gonna hurt Yeo's ears" Jongho said, closing the cell door and leading Yeosang towards the stairs.
    After a bit Hwa came out of his room with Joong and Woo came up to Hwa. "Can you help me make some food for San..." He muttered. "Of course, sweetie" Hwa said, gently touching Woo's back before following him to the kitchen. Hong was left alone so he went to check on San to sees if he needed anything while the food is being prepared. He was walking to San and Woo's room when he bumped into Jongho and Yeosang. "Something wrong?" Hong asked. Jongho was rubbing Yeo's back. "She was just being annoying...I didn't want her yelling to hurt Yeo's ears.." Jongho muttered. "Ok well uh..I'll go and deal with her. I need you and Yeosang to go take care of San. Go and clean up his wounds and make sure he doesn't need anything while his food is being prepared" Jongho nodded and went to the infirmary to get some medical equipment before they went to San's room.
    Hong went down to the ships cells. HongJoong was alone with Davi. He turned to her with the most disgusted look. He definitely had some things to say to her.
    Meanwhile Woo and Hwa had made San's favorite food. Hwa stayed back to clean up and Woo went to go take the food to San. They made him bulgogi without any vegetables. He'd refuse to eat vegetables any time people brought them to him.
    San had just finished being bandaged with Jongho and Yeosang. When Woo entered, they both left San to go and take care of other things. Woo gave San the food "eat slowly..I don't want your body to reject it for not eating for 2 weeks..." Woo mumbled, climbing into bed beside San and cuddling up to him.
    After a couple of hours of the crew doing what they needed to, Hong came out of the prison feeling a lot better after getting all of the shit off his chest that he needed to express. When he came out, the sun was about to start setting. Woo and San were taking a nap together, Jongho and Yeosang were in their room chatting, Yunho and Mingi were still below deck, and Hwa was in his room. Hong went into their room to see that Hwa had fallen asleep while reading. He walked closer to Hwa, looking at him with admiration. Hong admired Hwa's beauty for a while before he gently woke him up for dinner.
    While they were working on Hwa's clothes, Mingi noticed that Yunho was acting a little different, almost like he was masking his feelings. "Yuyu, are you alright..?" Mingi asked, gently touching Yunho's hand. Yunho looked over a Mingi a little surprised. Mingi's words had caught him off guard, making him drop the masked personality he'd created. "Nothing is wrong, what are you talking about"Yunho replied quickly. "Don't lie to me Yuyu..I'm not dumb. We've known each other since forever..I know when something is bothering you" "Mingi really, I'm fine" Mingi looked at him a little worried, squeezing his hand a bit. Yunho sighed "I'm..I'm stressed out..I feel like this isn't going to be the last time people come for us.. and I'm stressed because I don't want anyone to get hurt...I've already lost too many important people to loose any more.." Mingi bit his lip, thinking for a bit. "Maybe we can do something to get your mind off of it?"