⏳Stress Reliever⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't progress the storyline at all. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(yes, we are ok-💀)}

    "What do you have in mind?" Yunho asked before Mingi grabbed his arm, dragging him to their room. Once they were in their room, Mingi closed the door, clearing his throat a little. "Oh? So this is what you were thinking, princess?" Yunho said, his face a little flushed "Just shut up and tell me which one" Yunho kissed Mingi with a smile "Let's switch for now" Mingi nodded, getting led to the bed by Yunho. Yunho laid on his back with Mingi following him, hovering over Yunho. They made eye contact for a bit before kissing again, Yunho holding Mingi's face as they did so. After a bit of kissing, they both moved to sit on the bed kissing each other here and there while taking each other's clothes off until they were in nothing but their underwear.
While kissing they started to feel and touch each other. Mingi put pressure on Yunho's IT, making Yunho fold a little with a little whimper as the pressure felt too good to bear. Yunho eventually broke the kiss breathlessly. Normally, Yunho would be the top but they switched on behalf of Yunho's needs. Mingi stuck his hand inside of Yunho's underwear, grabbing Yunho's IT, and pulling IT out before doing the same for himself. Mingi then put their IT's together and started to jerk them both off, kissing Yunho again as they both whimpered.
After a bit, they both started to twitch as they started to get close. Mingi stopped before they climaxed, getting lost in Yunho's eyes as they were both breathing heavily. Yunho laid down again with Mingi following to get on top of him, his body inbetween Yunho's legs. As Mingi started to take both of their underwear off Yunho spoke "We haven't switched in a while...are you still comfortable with it..?" "Of course I am" Mingi whispered in his ear before kissing Yunho's neck gently.
Even though Yunho would be the bottom this time, he knew he'd still be in charge. Mingi always did everything he asked, like a dog. Mingi started to kiss Yunho's chest and stomach as a sign that he was ready. "I think i'm ready.." Yunho mumbled. Mingi smiled and stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking on them a bit before bringing them down to Yunho's hole and quickly lubing it up. He wasn't the type to do fore play. It was more of Yunho's thing. Mingi looked at Yunho in the eyes, making eye contact with him for a second before he looked back down nervously, lining himself up with Yunho's hole. "You've got it, princess" Yunho said with a smirk before he felt Mingi enter him, a shuddering whine coming from Mingi.
When Mingi entered, Yunho let out a sigh and moan at the same time. Mingi began to thrust in and out slowly, trying to keep a good pace as he whined. Yunho smiled before gesturing Mingi to lay on top of him. Mingi did exactly what he was told, holding Yunho's hair in his hands. Yunho ran his fingers through Mingi's hair, gripping onto it gently as he let out a breathless gasp. They were both moaning and groaning, the sound of their skin touching echoing through the room. "Go ahead and speed up princess" Yunho whispered in Mingi's ear. Mingi obeyed, speeding up his pace almost immediately. Yunho smiled, leaning his head back into the bed. They kept this up for a while, the rhythmic paps and their breathless moans continuing to fill the room. "You're doing so good princess" Yunho whispered to him, reviving little whines from Mingi. "You're such a good boy" Yunho whispered with a smile, feeling Mingi tense up a little bit.
    They kept up the back and forth praise and whines while they fucked until they both eventually climaxed. They laid there out of breath..but Yunho wanted more..and this time...he wanted to be in full control. "Get up" He muttered, tapping Mingi's shoulder. Mingi obeyed and stood there, waiting for his next order. Yunho sat up and chuckled a little. "On your knees, princess" He said with a smile, watching Mingi get on his knees and look up at him, a slight shine in his eyes. Yunho moved himself to where he was sat on the edge of the bed. Mingi, at this point, knew exactly what Yunho wanted. Mingi grabbed Yunho's IT and put it in his mouth, beginning to suck. Yunho grabbed Mingi's hair and started to push Mingi's head down on his IT, groans escaping his throat as he did so. Mingi gripped onto Yunho's thighs, feeling his eyes water as he started to gag from Yunho pushing his head farther down. Yunho let go of Mingi's hair and Mingi took IT out of his mouth, coughing a little. "Sorry about that, princess" Yunho said, gently rubbing Mingi's head. Mingi sat there out of breath for a second, looking up at Yunho as he pet him. "Go to the wall..make sure you're facing it" Yunho said, watching Mingi do as he said. Yunho followed him, getting on his knees and beginning to eat Mingi out while he stood. Mingi began to moan and squirm as Yunho ate him out. Yunho smiled, continuing as he held Mingi still the best he could.
    After a little bit, Yunho was done. He stood up and kissed Mingi's neck with a smile on his face. Mingi was out of breath, shaking a little. Yunho moved Mingi to where he could better access his hole. He lined himself up and entered, receiving a gasp from Mingi. Yunho gripped onto Mingi's hips as he fucked him against the wall, smiling as he listened to the moans Mingi let out with each thrust. He grabbed Mingi's hair with one of his hands and kept his head against the wall as he sped up, going deeper. "Such a good boy. You're so good for taking me like this, my slutty princess" Yunho whispered in his ear. Mingi's eyes started to roll and close with tears filling them up. Yunho kept thrusting for a while until Mingi was giving signs that he was about to cum. Yunho suddenly stopped. He wanted to change positions.
    He turned Mingi around, making him face him before picking Mingi up and putting his legs over his shoulders. He entered IT into Mingi's hole again and began to bounce him up and down. Mingi rested his head next Yunho's neck moaning loudly as Yunho went deeper into him. "Just keep letting out your pretty noises, princess. You're doing so good"
    They kept at this until Mingi was twitching and shivering from needing to cum. "Yuyu...please.." He begged. Yunho smiled, going faster until they climaxed together. Yunho took IT out of Mingi but still held him to catch their breath, kissing his shoulder gently, his cum dripping out of Mingi.
    After a few minutes, Yunho put Mingi on the bed and collapsed on him. Mingi whined a little and gently started to pet Yunho's head. "All better?" He asked softly. "Definitely" Yunho said, hugging Mingi and kissing his cheek.