⏳Sexual Aid⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't progress the storyline at all. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(this was my fault, children. i'm sorry😭🙏- Muchii🦈)}

Jongho had just got done running errands to go and get medical supplies. He got back on the ship and organized everything to where it needed to be before he realized that he hadn't see Yeo anywhere since that morning.
    He got up and got to searching the ship, going to the first place he thought Yeo would be. The bedroom.
    He quietly entered the room, immediately noticing the scene laid out before him. Yeo was curled up on the bed, whining as he pleasured himself. His eyes were closed and he didn't hear Jongho come in, so he didn't stop. He turned his head to the side, his breathing speeding up as he whined more. "Jongho~" He moaned, his mind playing into his own fantasies.
    Jongho raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms as he bit his lip and watched. There was a bit more time that passed before Yeo opened his eyes and noticed Jongho in his peripherals. He quickly covered himself and started to stutter. "Oh u-uhm...J-Jongho..I" He was getting more and more flustered by the second.
    Jongho smirked and shook his head before coming over and crawling in front of Yeo. "You don't have to hide yourself from me, prince. There's no part of you that I haven't seen." He whispered, moving the blankets and Yeo's hands out of the way. He looked down at Yeo's IT before looking back up at him. "Why didn't you just ask me?" He murmured, petting Yeo's head. "I didn't want to bother you...you were busy with other things..." "Yeo. I'll always have time for you. Just ask me, okay?" Yeo nodded before looking away.
    Yeo whined as Jongho started kissing his neck with no warning, grabbing onto his hips as Yeo squirmed. "I'll help you now, prince." He whispered, sticking his fingers in his mouth and making them wet before he brought them down to Yeo's hole. "I don't want to keep you busy for too long..." Yeo mumbled. "You're okay, Yeo. I'm free now." He replied, kissing his neck as he slid his fingers in, making Yeo grip onto his shoulders.
    "Oh? Naughty boy. Have you been touching yourself here too while I was gone? My fingers slid in a little too easy." Yeo nodded, wrapping his arms around Jongho's neck and burying his face in his shoulder as Jongho moved his fingers. Shaky whines came from Yeo as he dug his fingers into Jongho's shirt, closing his eyes tight.
"There you go. Keep making your pretty noises for me." Jongho said, making Yeo's grip tighten and his hole squeeze more. "Awe, you liked that didn't you?" Jongho whispered, speeding up his pace as he gripped onto Yeo's hip with his other hand.
    Yeo squirmed, his legs moving and making it hard for Jongho to keep moving his fingers. He grabbed Yeo's right leg, moving it and making Yeo's legs spread. Yeo brought his hand down and covered himself, looking away. "Prince. What did I tell you about covering yourself?" Jongho said, pushing his fingers deeper and making Yeo let out a little yelp.
    Yeo tried to close his legs but Jongho's body was in the way. Jongho rested his hand on Yeo's thigh, pushing his legs farther apart as he continued to move his fingers. "Keep your legs open, Yeo. It'll feel better that way." He whispered before beginning to kiss Yeo's neck again, making him whine and whimper some more.
    Jongho got on his elbow, getting closer to Yeo's neck as he gripped onto his hair, pulling his head back. Yeo moaned, moving his arms under Jongho's and gripping onto his shirt. Yeo tensed up, his legs moving a bit as he squirmed. "Baby, relax. I don't wanna hurt you...unless you're asking for it of course." He giggled after the last part he said before Yeosang replied. "N-no...I don't want that today." He mumbled nervously.
    Jongho continued at the same speed for a bit and Yeo finally started to relax, whines, whimpers, and moans coming out of his mouth. Jongho gently kissed him and Yeo kissed back. They had short pauses in between, Yeo's breathless moans and whimpers coming out. He'd always been the shy type when it comes to this and he always tried to hide himself. Jongho would never let him of course. He loved his baby so much and he wanted to see all of him. He wanted to help grow his confidence.
    He started to change the rhythm and speed, trying to push Yeo over the edge as he dug his fingers into Jongho's back. Yeo whined more and Jongho kept kissing his neck, pushing his fingers deeper. He arched his back as Jongho sped up more, making his legs shake slightly.
    "Come on. Cum for me, baby." Jongho whispered to him with a smile. Yeo got a little louder and gripped tighter onto Jongho, eventually cumming from the stimulation. Jongho smiled and kissed Yeo gently. "You did such a good job. I'm proud of you, Yeo." He said softly, petting Yeo's hair.
    "Thank you." Yeo mumbled, hugging around Jongho's neck. "I'm sorry for not telling you..." "It's okay. You know I always find out eventually."
Jongho kissed him again for a bit before he got up and cleaned Yeo off. "How about you rest for a bit. You can come out once you're well rested." He said, kissing Yeo's forehead before getting clothes for Yeo and setting them on the bed. "I'll see you later, rest well prince." He said before leaving the room.

[Don't forget to vote so more ppl will read! It helps us out a lot and gives me motivation to write! If you haven't already, go ahead and check out our other stories, Built for Sin and Lethal Love. Haven is also published but we still haven't written anything for it yet!❤️ - Muchii🦈]