⏳Friendships Blossoming⏳

HongJoong was 14 when the Busan Cherry blossom festival came. People from all round the coast would come to celebrate.
    HongJoong and Yunho were walking around the docks, watching all of the boats come in. Suddenly, they heard some commotion behind them. A little scrony boy about their age was lost. Yunho looked to see and realized who that little boy was. He jumped up and ran to his long lost friend, Mingi. They hugged and cried together. They hadn't seen each other in years.
HJ came up behind them and just waited until they were done. He was really happy for YuYu but all he could do was just stand there awkwardly.
    "This is my brother, Mingi" Yunho said, pulling Hongjoong by the arm. Mingi looked at him confused. "Brother?" "Ah, Yea. Remember how I left and just never came back? Well, my ship crashed. His family and him saved me." Yunho explained. Mingi came over to Hongjoong and hugged him tightly. "Thank you for saving Yuyu for me..." He muttered.
"So uhm...Mingi. Where are your parents at?" Yunho asked, gently rubbing Mingi's arm. "Uh..about that..I can't find them...and I don't know where to go...I've never been here before.." He replied. "What were you doing to get lost?" Hongjoong asked. "Well, I was with my other friends, then I got distracted by something and lost sight of them in the crowd." The words "other friends" stung at Yunho's heart. He looked around a bit before looking back at Mingi. "How about we help you find them?" Yunho said. "That'd be great! Thanks, Yuyu." He said, hugging Yunho.
    They searched for a while and eventually ran into Wooyoung and San. "What are you guys running around for?" San asked. "Well uh...This is Mingi. He lost his friends so we're trying to find them." Hongjoong explained. "I think me and Sannie could help." Wooyoung said, looking over at San.
    They searched some more and eventually heard two child voices shouting Mingi's name in the distance. They followed the noise and soon met up with Mingi's friends. They hugged Mingi and one of them checked to make sure he wasn't hurt. "Oh, who are these people with you?" One of the boys said. "Ah, This is Hongjoong...." Mingi explained before he was cut off. "Let's go to a more secluded area, it's hard to talk here." San suggested. The others nodded and they went to a more quiet area near a tree. "Well, I'm Yeosang." One of the boys said before gesturing to the other boy. "And this is Jongho."  "Hi Yeosang! I'm Wooyoung!" Woo said excitedly. He liked having new friends. San, on the other hand, wasn't liking the thought of new people taking Woo away from him. He pulled Woo closer to him and Woo nervously laughed. "And this is San. He's a little protective."
"Ah I see. Well, we're from Ulsan. It's not too far from here." Jongho muttered. It might not have been far, but a walk from Ulsan to Busan would still take a couple of days. "We uh..we came here by wagon" Yeo said with a laugh.
"Im Yunho" Yunho said, rubbing his neck. He was the only one that hadn't introduced himself. Yeo and Jongho looked at each other, realizing exactly who he was. This was the boy Mingi couldn't stop talking about. "So how'd you guys meet?" Yuyu asked. "Well, a while after you left, My dad was working and got a cut on his hand. We were out of medical supplies so I had to go get some. When I got there, these two were sitting at the counter talking to each other." Mingi explained. "Is your dad still in the blacksmith business?" Yunho asked curiously. "Mhm. Anyways, When they noticed me, Jongho asked if I needed anything. I told them and then Jongho insisted that they come back with me. I agreed, of course, and took them to my dad. Once we'd given him the medical supplies we all went out to play and introduced ourselves." "And what do your parents do?" Yunho asked the other two. "Well, my parents are apothecaries. Yeo's parents are fortune tellers." Jongho said, ruffling Yeo's hair. "He talked about you a lot." Yeosang said to Yunho with a giggle, causing Mingi to blush. "I just missed you is all. I only told them about how you promised me you'd come back." "And you told us about how you'd wait for him." Jongho said teasingly. "I told you guys not to say anything weird to him!" Mingi said embarrassed. "You told us that when we were like 11" Yeo said, laughing.