⏳Wild Formation⏳

{DISCLAIMER: This whole chapter will ALL be smut and it doesn't progress the storyline at all. Meaning, you are able to skip this chapter if you don't wish to read what our WHORISH selves came up with.(yes, we are ok-💀)}

(this is what happened while Yunho and Seonghwa were training and they heard San and Wooyoung "fighting")

    While hearing their captain confronting his siren about the book he was reading, San gently touched Wooyoung's back, hinting for him to start moving to their room. Once in their room, San pushed a chair in front of the door. "Now that we're alone.." San said, coming closer to Wooyoung. "I've seen how you've been acting with Hongjoong recently." "I know right, it's quite funny isn't it?" Woo said teasingly as he sat on the edge of the bed. "You've been being a brat Woo." San said, grabbing onto the bed frame and bringing his face closer to Wooyoung's. "I'm not a brat! And even if I was, it's not like you'd do anything about it" He says, scrunching his nose at San. "Oh really now? Maybe i'll need to inform you a little" San said, picking Woo up and throwing him to the center of the bed. He ripped Wooyoung's shirt and used it to tie his hands above his head, tying him to the bed frame. "I'm tired of your snarky ass comments, slut" San says, taking his own shirt off. "Oh, fuck you" Woo says, spitting at San. "Oh I sure fucking will" San says, pulling down his pants a bit and pulling IT out before ripping Woo's pants at the seam and lining himself up. "Wait, you're not gonna prep or anything?!" Woo says quickly "Nope, whores like you don't deserve that" San said, pushing IT in and getting a loud moan from Wooyoung. Woo starts moving frantically almost as if he's trying to get away. "Oh no you don't, you're gonna sit still and take your fucking punishment like a good boy" San says, grabbing his hips and pulling him down on him, getting another loud moan from Woo.
San begins to thrust a little. He does a small amount of thrust but with a lot of power in them, causing Woo to moan loudly with each thrust. "Keep your fucking voice down before I shut you up myself" He says, putting a little pressure on Wooyoung's throat. San continues to thrust in, struggling but still managing. Woo bites his lip as tears fill his eyes, trying to keep quiet for San. San pushes in again, hitting Woo's g-spot, causing a yelp from Wooyoung. "Alright that's it" San says, shoving his fingers in Woo's mouth. "That slut mouth better stay shut" He says, continuing to thrust. He could feel the vibrations from Woo's whines on his fingers. After a few more thrusts, things started to move easier and San started thrusting faster, causing Woo's back to arch and his eyes to start rolling back. San pulls IT out and turns Woo's body to the side before sticking IT back in and continuing to go fast and hard. San rips off another piece of Woo's pants and sticks it in Woo's mouth before moving Woo's leg over his shoulder, continuing to thrust as he jerks Woo off.
    Woo starts to get more whiny and his movements start to get more frantic. "Oh no, you don't get to cum, whore" San says, pressing his thumb on the hole of IT's tip. San thrusts a little more before hearing muffled speaking from Woo. He took the cloth out to listen to his begging bitch. "Please...San..I won't do it again...I'll be good...Just please let me cum.." Woo begs and pleas. "Mm, but you always say that don't you? You're all bratty out there but you're a slut when it comes to me, hm?" "Yes...yes I am...just...please..." Woo begs in between moans and pants.
    San smirks, chuckling a bit at Woo's desperation. "You're cuter with your mouth shut" He says before shoving the cloth back in Woo's mouth and fucking him harder, moving his thumb off the tip. Almost as soon as San moves his thumb, Woo cums everywhere but San doesn't stop. Not even for a second. He keeps the same pace and rhythm, gripping onto Woo's thigh as he continues. Soon more muffled talking could be heard. "God do you ever shut up?" He says, taking the cloth out again. "Fuck...please..stop...I already..." But San cut him off, putting the cloth back in his mouth "Shh, I don't care how many times you cum or how sensitive you fucking are. We aren't stoping until I say so."
    San continued at this for another hour before they finally stopped. San slowed his thrusting down until he stopped, pulling IT out. He looked down to see his cum leaking out of Woo's hole. "Fuck. Maybe that'll teach you to keep your fucking mouth closed every now and again." San says, taking the cloth out of Woo's mouth and untying him. Woo was a shaking mess. He was covered in his own cum and couldn't say anything. His voice was gone from how much he'd been screaming. San crawled over beside Woo and pulled him into his lap, hugging him from behind and kissing his shoulder. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much" San said, petting Woo's hair gently. San kisses Woo's shoulder and trails kisses all the way up to his cheek before turning Woo's face and placing a gently kiss on his lips.