⏳They Call Me Mother⏳

Hwa and Joong made their way back to the ship, holding hands and laughing together. The other members were out on the dock, talking and trying to figure out where the two went. "Where were you guys? We've been looking for you" San said. Hongjoong laughed a little "Well crew. I felt it was time I promised my love to him." Hong said looking over at Hwa with a smile "He means we're engaged, loves" Hwa said with a little giggle "WHAT??" Yunho says, pushing San, who was standing in front of him, out of his way. "I can't believe you two would do that without me...You need to do it again. Yunho wasn't there to witness it" Yunho said quickly "We figured we'd give you a break from witness every gay moment that happens" Hongjoong said with a chuckle "No no no no no no no, Yunho doesn't want a break. Yunho wants to see EVERY gay moment. So I would like to see a do over please and thank you." Yunho says, causing both Seonghwa and Hongjoong to laugh.
"Since Captain acts like our dad...does that mean you're our mom now? You know, since you're pretty feminine and all" Woo but in jokingly. "I guess you could say that" Hwa says with a small laugh "We have a mom now" Mingi says happily, hugging up to Yunho's arm. "We'll figure out "family roles" in a minute let's congratulate them damn it" Jongho says with a small chuckle.
After everyone congratulated them, Yeosang suggested they go eat to celebrate. They were all eating before Mingi had a question. "So, Mama Hwa, I know this is out of the blue but this has been bothering me for a while now. Can you breathe underwater?" "No, I can understand the confusion bc ever since I got here Woo has been calling me a fish, but I'm not a fish. Fish and siren are different species. Fish have gills and sirens have lungs." Hwa explained with Woo chuckling at his comment about him. "So you're a mammal like dolphins and whales?" "Yes" "So like how long can you last underwater before needing air?" Mingi said, resting his head on his hand "We can hold our breath like dolphins and whales can, but we can hold our breath for a long time. To give a rough estimate, sirens can hold their breath for around 6 hours maybe." "Damn that's long." Wooyoung commented, a little shocked. "Ok so if you can't breathe underwater that also means you can't talk underwater like us, right" Mingi asked, continuing his questions "Exactly. Like humans sirens can't talk underwater." "So how do you guys communicate?" Woo asks "Ever heard a dolphin communicate to other dolphins? It's very similar to that."
"Wait, So since Captain is the Pirate King that means that Mama Hwa is the Pirate Queen now" San says, setting his drink down. "Yea, speaking of that. How'd you get the title Pirate King? I mean, you aren't royalty or anything" Hwa says, turning to Hong. "Well, I stole a lot of precious things and worked really hard to get the title I have." Hong says with a shrug. "And since you're my queen now, you'll have to get used to making decisions on the ship. So, tomorrow you'll be making all our decisions." He says, a slight smile on his face. "You're gonna have to take care of 6 children now. Well...7 if you count the captain" Woo says "I do not act like a child" Joong says, crossing his arms and pouting "Love....you do kinda act like a child sometimes" Hwa says with a little laugh.
That night they all went to bed happy and full. Hongjoong cuddled his queen and made sure he was comfortable. The next day, Hwa would pick the location of their wedding. It was to be whatever his queen desired.
The next morning, Hwa woke up bright and early, excited about being able to make the choices of the day. He happily woke Joong up. "Come on, honey. I'm the one making the decisions here and my first one is that you must wake up and give me attention." Hong woke up with a smile on his face, hugging onto Hwa and pulling him back onto the bed, kissing him all over. "Mm, we're gonna stay in bed for a while. I don't wanna let you go just yet" Hongjoong says, planting a few kisses on Seonghwa's shoulder. "I wanna get up though. And you have to listen to me today, so we're getting up." Hwa said, laughing a little. "Nope, that doesn't start until after breakfast, we're staying right here.
Eventually, Hwa got Hongjoong up and they went into Hong's office to pick their next stop. Even though he had to wait until after breakfast he was still super excited. "Let's see...where is it...Ah, here" Hwa said, placing his finger on a small port city. "I've seen pictures of it. It's beautiful." He said, smiling at Hongjoong. "Hwa...that's my hometown." Hongjoong said, looking over at Hwa a little surprised. "Even better, I'll just get to meet the people that raised my handsome king." Hwa said, kissing Joong's cheek. "C'mon now. No time to waste. Onto Busan we go." He said, patting Hongjoong's shoulder and giving him a kiss before walking out onto deck.
Hongjoong called San into his office and told him where they were heading. "So he really picked our hometown of all things? That's actually really funny." San said, chuckling a little. "Whatever...I'm just a little scared to see them again I guess.." Hong said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, i'm sure everything will be fine Cap'n" San said, rubbing Hong's back. "I'll go tell Woo the plans. I'm sure he'll be excited to see my parents again." San said, walking out to go see Wooyoung. Yeosang went and untied them from the dock and then they were off. They were on their way to Busan...and Hwa would get to meet his soon to be In-law's.