𝔈𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"See ya, durin' winter break." Aruna called out to her kids, Solace, Max, and Yvette. Today is the triplets' first day of high school, here at Eden Hall.

    "!Adíos, mamí!" Sol waved goodbye first. She was the oldest of the three and spoke with a Mexican accent mixed in with a New York one. Sol had blue eyes and wavy brown hair.

    Sol was wearing dark blue jeans, a black Chanel belt, a dark grey long sleeve with a black nirvana shirt on top and old red high top converse. Her hands were covered with rings, she had a simple silver bracelet, with her initials, on her wrist and she had a red pendant around her neck.

    "See ya at Christmas!" Max yelled next. He was the middle of the three and only spoke with an New York accent. Max had green eyes and curly light brown hair.

    Max was wearing a pair a faded blue jeans, a chain hanging from his belt loops, a plain white shirt and clean sneakers. He has a bracelet on his wrist, with his initials, and a silver chain around his neck. He also wore small silver hoops on his left ear, as he had two piercings there.

    "Bye, mom!" Yvette shouted last. She was the youngest of the trio and barely had an accent, only a slight New York one. Yvey had blue-green eyes and wavy brown hair.

    Yvette was wearing a forest green knitted cardigan, a black shirt, a black skirt, and black combat boots. She had multiple bracelets on both arms, a matching one with Sol except with her initials. She had on small diamond earnings and a pastel pink pendant around her neck.

    The principal stood behind them, waving at Aruna as she left in her limo. He looked close to ninety. He looked down to face the kids. "Welcome to Eden Hall Academy," he gave them a smile. "I'm your principal, Gordon Bombay."

    He held three schedules in his hands. He passed them out to the kids and they swapped with each other to get the right one.

     They looked down and compared them to each other. "Welcome to the home of the Warrior Ducks! And do tell your mom or dad to visit some day, or call and say hello."

    "Uh huh, will do." Yvette absent mindedly answered.

    The trio began to walk inside, pulling their luggage behind themselves, when they ran into a kid. Not just one, but two.

    "!Aye¡ We sorry 'bout that." Sol apologized for the group.

    "Uh, it's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going either." He shyly smiled. The kid had blue eyes and brown hair, like Solace. "I'm Carter, Carter Conway."

    The other kid had black curly hair and big brown eyes. "I'm Leslie Daniels, Leslie Maia Daniels." The girl warmly smiled at the triplets. She has a slight country accent.

    "I'm Maximus Germaine, but you can call me Max." Max introduced himself. "These are my sisters, Solace and Yvette Germaine!"

    "You could call me Sol if ya like." Sol advised the two kids.

    "Germaine? As in Guy and Aruna Germaine!?" Leslie asked. Yvette proudly smiled and nodded her head.

    Carter smiled to the other kids. "You guys do sports?"

    "We're the new players for the JV hockey team!" Yvette jumped up and down, clearly excited about this information.

    Carter's face lit up. "I'm on it too! Look, we have three coaches! Can you believe that!?"

    The triplets looked down to their schedules and saw three boldly printed names under 'Hockey'

    Anne Lafayette, Athos Lafayette, Aramis Lafayette.