𝔇𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Sol got detention, again.

    She's been getting it more and more lately. This time it was for fighting a girl that was picking on her teammate, Keenan.

    It was lunch and the Warrior Ducks were in the cafeteria, listening to everyone talking about the game later today. The JV/Varsity showdown. Jasper was made captain for the two months Sol lost her title, but anyways back to lunch.

    The team got their food and Sol overheard Amber Hutcherson bullying Keenan. "Leave me alone." Keenan said, after Amber said something racial against him. "I'm Alaskan Native, you douche."

    "I don't remember asking you, slant eyes." Amber laughed.

    Sol and Leslie stepped up to her for Keenan. "Leave him alone, Amber." Leslie said.

    "I don't think I will." Amber responded, saying a another slur to Keenan.

    "He said leave him alone, puta." Sol got closer to her.

    Amber scoffed. "What if I don't? Huh? What you going to do?" She got in Sol's face. Sol's arms trembled with anger that her tray was vibrating.

    Sol turned to Donovan. "Hold this." She shoved the tray into his hands, not wanting to waste the perfectly good food on it. "Wanna know what I'll do?" She turned back to Amber. "This." She socked her in the face.

    Amber tried to hit her back, but Sol caught the punch and shoved her to the floor. Sol got on top and started punching her, causing a crowd to form. Amber was trying to swing back at her, hitting her back and arms.

    Sol didn't seemed bothered. She was now on top of Amber and bashing her head in, a teacher trying to pull her off. After the teacher finally managed to do it, he yelled at the two girls. "Germaine, Hutcherson, detention now!"

    Sol scoffed and wiped her lip from sweat. Amber's friend helped her help and she was clutching her face. "Leave him alone." Sol glared at Amber and Amber didn't meet her eye. The teach dragged them to detention and they stayed there for a long time.

    Well after the last bell rang, Sol was finally excused from detention. Well, after a little help she was excused.

    "Come on, Dan! We have a game to play, and she won't do it again. Right, Sol?" Aramis came to the rescue.

    Sol rolled her eyes. "Wait till I see her-" she stopped mid sentence and put on a fake smile. "I mean, yeah I won't do it again."

    Mr Fable reluctantly agreed to let her go, only for the showdown tonight. Outside the classroom, Aramis spoke to the girl. "Last time I wanna hear about you getting in fights. Alright?"

    "Can't make no promises." Sol shrugged.

    "Germaine, you're our best shooter. We need you."

    "Sebas is there. I would argue he's better." Sol lied. She knew she was more skilled at shooting then he was, but she didn't want to sound self absorbed.

    Aramis gave her a look. "Okay, cut the crap. Sebastian is a good shooter don't get me wrong, but you have something he doesn't."

    Sol was very much confused. "And what is that?"

    "Your mentality and wicked awesome shooting abilities. Your mentality is why you became captain, and your crazy good abilities make you score the most."

    "You've gone soft, Coach." Sol teased.

    "Get dressed and go to rink." Aramis waved her off. Sol nodded and went inside the lockers, to only find Jasper lacing up his skates.

    Sol smiled to him. "Hey, sizzle man." She walked to her locker.

    "Hey, Sol." Jasper copied back. "Ready for the game?"

    "Yup." She took off her sweater, which may or may not be Asher's from that one night. Okay, it is, BUT in her defense it was her only clean sweater. And despite it not p have been worn in over two months, it smelled clean and of the same woody mint smell.

    Jasper grinned. "Nice sweater." He knew it was Asher's. "Wonder where you got that from." He teased, earning an eye roll and a punch from Sol to the shoulder.

    "Hmm, wonder where." Sol sarcastically laughed. She continued to get dressed and left the lockers with Jasper. They headed to the rink and saw the two teams warming up.

    The skated past varsity and Sol shot a glare to Kevin, who sent it back.

    She was so ready for them.