𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔩 ℭ𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔶

Today was the day of The Annual Callaghan Holiday Party, and Sol was getting ready.

    Jasper told her and Sebas the dress code. Black for the men, red for the girls. Sol owned one red dress, the same one she wore to the prank varsity pulled on them few weeks back.

    She laid it out on her bed and stared at it. She stayed there for a moment before going to brush out her hair for the fiftieth time that evening. She finally got dressed into the outfit and grabbed the same golden heels from Yvette's closet.

    She went to the bathroom mirror and put some mousse in her hair. She scrunched up her waves and see them get more defined. She puts back on her pendant and small gold hoops. She leaves her fingers empty of rings and had on her one bracelet.

    She attempted to put on mascara before quitting and washing it off. She was putting on Chapstick when her dorm door opened. Sebas walked in wearing a black suit, a tie in his hands. "Hey, Sol, can you-" he stopped talking when he looked at her. "Woah. Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?" He joked with her.

    "Har har." Sol closed her Chapstick and turned towards her friend. "What did you say you needed?"

    "Can you tie my tie?" He walked closer and handed her his tie. Sol did it for him and turned back to the bathroom mirror. "When does Jasp get here?"

    Sol glanced at the clock on her desk. "Five minutes. We should probably head out." Sebas made his way for the door and Sol followed, after she sprayed herself with vanilla perfume.

    The two friends make their way to the front of the school and waited for Jasper to show up. After exactly five minutes, a black SUV pulled up. The driver got out and opens the back door, to reveal Jasper.

    "Ta-da!" Jasper grinned, raising his arms, and getting out of the car. Jasper wore his own black suit, but he had no tie.

    Sebas started to grin too. "Dude, you never mentioned you owned an SUV!" He gawked at the car.

    "Wait, guys, come here." Sol pulled out a small camera from her coat pocket. "Picture time." She extended her arm and the boys went behind her. "Say Merry Christmas!"

    "Merry Christmas!" The boys repeat and smile. The camera flashes three times before Sol drops her arm.

    Sol rushed inside the car, putting her camera away. "Come along, boys." She called out to them. "We have a party to attend!"

⋆ ★

    The Callaghan house was gigantic.

    The SUV pulled inside of the longest driveway Sol has ever seen. At the end of it, a huge white manor stood, surrounded by powdered trees and fancy cars. It was decorated with white Christmas lights all around, the roof trim, the shrubs, small trees leading up to the door.

    The driver opened the back door and the trio jumped out onto the driveway and Jasper led them up to the ginormous front door. He opened it up and led his friends inside.

    The foyer was really fancy. The floors were white marble, a crystal chandelier hung in the middle of the Scarlet O'Hara staircase, the walls were white but extremely fancy looking. The railings of the staircase were covered in holly and Christmas lights.

    A butler came up to them and took their coats before Jasper led them to the living room. The living room was the second room on the left to the foyer, with the first being a mudroom. The living room had a grand Christmas tree with presents underneath, a large white fluffy rug, a huge mounted TV, an absolutely way to large coach, and a smaller crystal chandelier. The large windows showed the front of the house.