𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔇𝔞𝔶

Yvette woke up at the crack ass of dawn.

    She yawned and stretched out her arms. "Good morning, world." She whispered, looking out her window into the garden below. Yvette climbed out of her bed and stumbled to the bathroom, careful to be quiet as she didn't want to wake up Sol.

    She came out of the bathroom and rummaged through her closet. She pulled out a green and white plaid skirt, a white blouse, and a pale pink cardigan. She also carried a white fluffy towel in her other hand.

    Yvette tip toed to the shower and took a brisk one, lasting about ten minutes. She hastily got dressed and sat in front of the bathroom mirror, dragging her desk chair over. She pulled out her brush and hairdryer.

    She dried her hair and brushed it out, pulling some front strands to the back and tying them with a white ribbon. She then proceeds to do her makeup. Not too much, as it would take too long.

    Just some mascara, blush, and lip gloss. She slides back on her jewelry before leaving the room to get breakfast.

⋆ ★

    Max woke up by falling off his bed. Face first into the wooden floors.

    He groaned as he pushed himself up. The floor was cold against his bare chest, as he fell asleep with only boxers on. "Carter..?" He looked up to his roommate's bed, to find it empty. "What the..." He sees a note on the bed.

    It read

    Went to get breakfast! See you then!

-Carter

    "Wha... What time is it?" He looked around the room for an alarm clock. He finds one on Carter's desk. "What kind of crazy person gets up before 7:00?" He rubbed his eyes.

    He heads to the bathroom and uses it, having to step over his not put away suitcase on the floor. He looks at himself in the mirror, specifically his hair, to see if it was greasy. It didn't look like it so he decided on not showering.

    He turned and grabbed out his outfit of the day. A pair of blue jeans, a dark grey t-shirt, clean white sneakers, and his jeans' chain. He puts on the clothes, and combs out his curly hair, putting mousse in it to define the curls more. He sprays on cologne before heading down to grab something to eat, as it was an hour before their assembly.

⋆ ★

    Sol wished she didn't have to get up so early.

    She woke up to an alarm. Sol covered her head with her blanket, muffling the ringing noise.  "Ugh, shut up." She groaned as the ringing didn't stop. She finally slammed her hand over it, turning it off, and rolling off her bed.

    She was tangled within her blanket as she was on the floor. She got up and made her bed, also Yvette's as she left it unmade. Sol rubbed her eyes and checked the time. 7:45. Forty-five minutes until the assembly.

    She slumped to the bathroom, grabbing a blue towel off her desk chair. Fifteen minutes go by and she comes out, the bathroom all steamy. Sol was wrapped in her towel as she opened her closet for her clothes.

    Her closest was color coded. She grabbed out dark blue ripped jeans, her channel belt, a black long sleeve, and a Rolling Stones shirt. She put it on and towel dried her hair, putting in anti-friz oil before brushing it out. Sol put back on her rings and bracelets and some Chapstick onto her lips.

    She sprays herself with vanilla perfume before grabbing hers and Yvette's stuff for school. She walks down to the cafeteria and instantly sees her friends eating at a table.