𝔗𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢

Sol marched right up to Athos' office. "Why am I in varsity!?"

    "Germaine, you showed me today in practice that you are a very good and talented player. You have what it takes to be in varsity." Athos explained.

    "Take me out!"

    Athos knitted his eyebrows. "Why do you want to leave varsity?"

    "My brother is in there." Sol gritted her teeth. "And I don't want to be with him."

    "If you want to leave varsity, I'll make you captain of JV. Your talents shouldn't go unnoticed."

    Sol huffed. She asks to leave varsity and now she's captain of JV. How great. "Fine. As long as I'm not in varsity." And with that, she walked out. When she walked back outside, she was bombarded with what happened questions from her team.

    "Okay, everybody shut up." She held out her hand and the noise died down. "I'm Captain of JV." She let out.

    "Congrats, sissy!" Yvette hugged her. "Now two of my siblings are captains!"

    The rest of the team patted her back and congratulated her on making captain. After a while, they all suggested to hang out and get to know each other better.

⋆ ★

    It was the next day and they realized they all had history together, so they all walked together and met Leslie.

    They all take their seats and wait for class to begin.

    "Hey, Sol." Asher said when he sat down. Sol rolled her eyes and didn't answer him. "You still salty about me being varsity?"

    Sol gave him a look. "What do you think, genius?"

    "It's not my fault I'm good at hockey and made varsity." Asher defended. "If you play hockey like Kevin, then you could be in varsity with me."

    "Why would I want that?"

    Asher laughed. "Quality time with your brother." He joked with her.

    "Funny." She said sarcastically. "And I do play hockey."

    "You do!?" Asher tilted his head. "What position?" She answered left wing. "Me too, but you already knew that."

    "And I was offered varsity." Sol whispered as the class began.

    "Did you accept it?" Asher whispered back.

    Sol glanced at him before looking forward again. "Nope. Didn't wanna be with Kev. Coach made me captain of JV instead." And Mr Wryler didn't give Asher a chance to continue to talk as he began to teach.

⋆ ★

    It was now time for lunch.

    The Warrior Ducks stood in line and waited to get their food. After all fourteen, and Leslie, got their food, they followed Sol to their unclaimed table. They take a seat and began to talk amongst themselves, not seeing varsity coming over.

    "Hey, losers." Orion picked on them. "What food do you have for us today?" He looked at their trays and picked up a small bag of cheeto puffs from Hayley. "Oh, thanks, honey." He opened them and began to eat.

    "Hey! Those were mine, you asshole!" She reached out to grab them, but Orion laughed and stood out of reach.

    Sol snatched them up and returned them to her teammate. "Go away." She rolled her eyes at varsity.

    Kevin walked forward. "Why should we, Solace?"

    Sol clenched her fists. "If ya don't, I'll sock your face in."