The letter

HI IVE CHANGED MY RIGHTING STYLE A BIT FOR DIALOGUE SO IF YOU RATHER I GO BACK TO THE OTHER ONE PLEASE TELL ME

As we walk in we talk the only sits left in the back of the classroom. I am starting to get the biggest headache hearing everyone's thoughts all at once. "Mattheo" I slightly groan in pain "what's wrong love" he says a hint of concern in his voice.

"I can hear what everyone is thinking and they are all saying random shit all at the same time REALLY LOUD" I start to whisper scream making the girl in front of us turn around.

HERMIONE GRANGER.

What did she want. "Be quiet" she sounds slightly annoyed and I just role my eyes.

"Just focus on my thoughts and all of the other ones will go away"

~MATTHEO'S THOUGHTS~
SHE IS SO PERTTY. WAIT FUCK SHE IS READING MY MIND UMMMMM IM BORED HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING SHE IS SAYING OH LOOK POTTER'S ABOUT TO GET IN TROUBLE (he thinks of this in a sassy way)

I start to laugh and so does Mattheo.

"DETENTION Ms Malfoy and Mr Riddle, you may go to my office start away rest if you desmissed" she says as the bell rings and all the students run out.

We walk into her office and it makes me want to gag like why pink.

We sit in the chairs growing impatient as see is stiring her tea.

"You will be writing lines today please write I will not disrupt the class again" she says with a weird sort of giggle and give us each a quil.

As I start to write I feel pain in my hand and realiseshe was using the blood quil.

We write it three times before she kicks us out so that Potter could go in.

***

When we get to our dorm he grabs my hand and mutters a spell to help with the pain and does the same for him.

I start on my homework until two owls come and drop the letters on our bed.

I open it to see it is a letter from my dad, I get anxious a bit but open it any way:

Y/n,
You, Draco and the dark lords son, Mattheo must come home tonight at 8:00 pm please dress in all black and do leave the ATTITUDE at school

Your father

I look at Mattheo then at his letter and he nods knowing we got the same letter.

***

A few minutes later Draco walks in in a black, as I walk out of the bathroom with a black mini dress with a black leather jacket.

(Sry kinda short)