Avery Parkinson

I wake up still laying on the couch Pansy is still on me. Everyone is sleeping all but Mattheo he is sitting next to me. "Hey" I whisper "hello love"he responds looking at me when I snatch his phone.

He was scrolling on TikTok. I start to scroll when "love can you tell me about Avery Parkinson" he asks me and I just look at him and close his phone.

"She was 4 my dad made us visit the Parkinson's mansion for work but it was also the day I met them all" I say guestering to my friends.

That day (7 years ago)

"Come on kids we're leaving" my mom yells from down stairs. "I'm scared Draco" I say to him as I cling onto his hand. "Y/n they will love you and if they don't I will beat them up let's go" he says hugging me and dragging me down the stairs.

"Y/n come here" I hear my father says. I follow him to a hall. My heart is racing what did I do. he smacks me across the face. I scream and mom and Draco run in.

I hold my cheek and Draco runs to me. "Y/n are you ok" he says bringing me out of the room.

We go to my room and put make up on me, so I don't look red. We walk out and I look normal again and we do like always do, act like it never happened.

We use flu powder. When we get there I cling to Draco's side. "Go play" my mom says guestering to some kids sitting on the floor with a wizarding chess board in front of them.

It's just there no one is touching it there just staring at it. "Hey we now how to play" Draco says as we get closer to them. "Thank god" a girl with long dark brown hair starts. "They just put it down and said "here" then left. none of us know how to play I'm Pansy by the way." Pansy says looking at me.

"I-I'm y-y/n" I say to her sorta hiding behind Draco. That's when a little girl came in and hugged me. I look down at her and she has the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi" i say smiling back at her. "How are you" she asks still hugging me. "I'm y/n Malfoy you" I ask as she finally lets me go. "I'm Avewy Parkinson" she says as she sits next to Pansy. They must be the parkinson sisters, they have the same dark brown hair and a few features that look a like as well.

"So none of you know how to play?" I ask still kinda shy as Draco and I sit at opposite ends of the chess board and start to play while explaining it to everyone. We play about a round and a half before getting bored.

We walk around the house and find the library. It's huge with tall selves that reach all the way up to the ceiling. "Woah" we all say. "Wait this is your house how did you not know about this" I ask Pansy and Avery as they shrug and we enter.

We spread out me with Avery and Pansy. Draco with Enzo and Theo and Daphne, Brie and Blaise go together. We all meet back up our hands filled with books and we start to read and talk and get to know eachother knowing we will be meeting more often.

I get really close to Pansy and Enzo threw out the trip and we end up all falling asleep in the library. Avery laying on me, me with my head on Pansy's lap, Pansy's head on Brie's shoulder and Brie's legs over Daphnes. The boys well they're just laying on the floor, all but Enzo who has Daph's head on his shoulder.

I get woken up by Avery moving. "Good morning" I say softly. "Good morning" she says with her cute little voice. "Did you have a nightmare" I ask wondering why she is awake. "No I was" she starts but hesitates. "If you don't tell me then we can't girl talk" I tell her.

"But-" "ok good night" I say closing my eyes slowly. "Wait" she cries making me open my eyes "yes" I stretch out the word as long as possible. "I'm in love with Blaise" she says to me. "Are you sure you're in love or just love him" I ask an eye brow raised.

"What's the difference" she asks looking puzzled. "Well being in love means you want to date and kiss but love is like me and you friends or siblings" a tell her and her eyes light up. "We're friends" she says happily. "Yes of course we are" I say laughing.

"I wish you were my sister too" she says with a pout. "Ok then we're sisters" I say and her smile come back but bigger "really" she says excitedly. "Yes" i say as she hugs me tightly.

"So about Blaise love or in love?" I ask an I brow raised. "in love" she says proudly. I laugh "really" "yes he's pretty and nice" she says nodding. "If you say so cutey" I say as she lays back on me and instantly falls back to sleep.

That's when Pansy wakes up. "Looks like Avery's got a little crush" I say laughing. "WHAT?!? Who!?!" She whisper yells. "Blaise" I say and we both start laughing. "Wow looks like Blaise got himself a little admirer" Pansy says making us laugh more.

(Back to normal time)

You tell him the story tears coming to your eyes but a giggle escaping your lips. "I'm sorry love" he says kissing me on the head. "It's ok" I say as I look around the room and Brie Daph and Enzo are laying the same way but in stead of me and Pansy it's Lexi and Jordan. But the rest is almost all the same and I think to myself deja vu much. I let out a small laugh before it turns into tears as I think about Avery.

I met her when she was 4 and she is now well was 12 I've known her almost her whole life. But now, now she is gone before she even got the chance to live.

I get snapped out of my trance when Pansy gets off of me. "We have to go" she says getting up and everyone but Matt and I leave our dorm. "So what do you want to do" he says climbing on to the coach laying my legs on his lap.

"Nothing" answer turning around so that my head is now on his lap. He looks down at me with a smile. "What ever you want love" he lefts me up bridle style and brings me to our bed. He lays down, me on his chest and I grab my phone for my he night stand.

I open it and I have a message from my father, weird. I open it and:

Y/n

Yes father

Are  you and the dark lords son together

Yes??

Good

This is all I get and he does not text me back double weird. "You good love" Mattheo says cause I have tensed up. I don't say a word and hand him the phone.