Effects and murder

I did not want to eat so I went straight to my dorm. Theo was not happy but I didn't really care.

When I get to my dorm I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. Why am I so ugly and fat Astoria is right. Mattheo should not date an ugly bitch like me. Like I can't even stand up to myself.

TW

I see a pair of scissors on the counter. I hesitate but reach for them. I pull up the sleeves of my hoddie.

I take the scissors and cut my arm. I then lift up my hoddie reaveling my stomach, I look at it in disgust. I take the scissors again and as I am about to cut I hear the door open. I hide the scissors and pull my sleeve down over my arm.

TW OVER

I open the door and am attacked by Theo. He is hugging and kissing me. Making me giggle cause it tickles.

"Theo get off me" I say still laughing as he places on final kiss on my lips. "I love you" he says with the biggest smile on his face. That's when it hit me the love potion took effect.

"I love you too theo but can you go sit on the bed for a second" I say pointing to it. He nods and goes to sit down. I make my way to the door and lock it, then put a locking spell just in case and a silence spell.

"Come on love, come back here" he whines. I role my eyes playfully and go over to him.

When I get there he flips me on my back towering over me almost siting on me. He kisses my neck leaving his marks.

Oh god I can't though I have to stop it I don't want to though. As I am thinking he moves down unbuttoning my blouse.

"Theo no I can't" I say unwillingly. "Are you sure about that darling" he says suductivly making me bit my bottom lip.

It's the love potion, it's the love potion, you can't do this. I push him away and run to the bathroom. When I get there I realise I'm on my period I can't have sex's.

I take a deep breath and walk back out. "Theo I'm on my period so we can't" I say stuttering. He hums in response.

He runs over to me and picks me up and brings me to the bed. "Theo" I say giggling. "Don't worry love we're just gonna cuddle" he says kissing the top of my head and laying down on my chest.

"I love you" he says and looks up at me with the cutest puppy dog eyes. I smile and he starts to tear up. "Woah what's wrong" I say cupping his face. "Do you love me?" He says like if I say the wrong thing his heart will break into a million.

"Yes I love you Theo i love you very much" I say wiping his tears. He smiles and hugs me tightly.

He is so cute. He is so vulnerable right now. Tomorrow him will hate this. But I love him like this, I can see the side of him that he pushes deep inside. The part of him that I need to protect.

"Y/n" he says looking up at me. "Mattheo" I say looking down at him. "Why me, why did you pick me. Out of all the guys in the school you pick me. The son of lord Voldemort. The one who scares everyone and can barely show emotions. Why me?" He says his voice cracking.

"Theo I chose you for your caring side. The side that you don't show everyone. The part that I see right now. Your caring side, that's the one side of you that we both know you don't want to lose and the part I feel is mine to protect. That's why I love you. For the actual you, not the side that you built to protect yourself from your dad. I love the real Mattheo" I say hugging him as tight as I can.

Sobs into my shoulder for a while before falling to sleep. That was a roller coaster of emotions, but he is asleep and...

(Sorry I forgot all my ideas for this)
Time skip next morning

I am woken up by Theo shaking me. "Get up love time for breakfast" he says still shaking me. "NO" I groan trying to fall back to sleep.

He picks me up braidal style and brings me to the bathroom. "Get ready love you have 10 minutes" he says smirking before giving me a peck and leaving.

I role my eyes and jump off of the counter. I grab my uniform and put it on. I brush my teeth then my hair and put it in a messy bun. I put lit make up nothing to to much, just some lipgloss, light concealer, mascara and blush.

I walk out and Mattheo is leaning against the door. "And we are officially late" he says looking at his phone.

I role my eyes and he grabs my hand trowing his phone on the bed. We run to the great hall and luckly we were not the only late ones. We enter with some students and walk over to the table.

"Hola babes" I say to the girls as I sit down. "Hola" they say in unison making us laugh. And the boys well they're boring as fuck, some of them say hey and the others nod there heads. Well all but Enzo how says "hey girly and girly's boyfriend"

We all laugh and the breakfast comes to the table. After a bit the doors swings open and everyone looks to see Theodore, Jade and Astoria walk in. Well that's one way to make an entrance.

I shrug and turn back to my food. As I am cutting my waffle I feel someone behind me. That's when I feel something brush against my ear "we meet again darling" Theodore says before walking away.

I move so close to Mattheo I'm practically sitting on him. But that's when Santa Claus starts talking "welcome students you have been summoned because of a great tragedy" he starts "a little girl in her 2nd year has been found dead, next to the forbidden forest. Miss Avery Parkinson because of this classes are canceled and you are to stay in your dorms now go, off to your dorms everyone" he finishes and we all look at Pansy who is know running out of the great hall.

Lexi, Brie, Daphne and I all get up and run after her. We arrive at the common run and she turns back to look at us. She runs to my arms and breaks down. Tears falling and they won't stop. I'm also crying because Avery was like a little sister to me too.

That's when the guys come in and we all go to Theo and I's dorm before everyone starts to arrive. I bring Pansy to the couch and she lays down on me still sobbing.

Draco sits in front of the couch and holds her hand trying not to cry himself. We are soon all sitting or laying down. "It'll be ok Pansy" I say as I take a strand of hair out of her face. "C-can we w-watch a m-movie" she says through her sobs and I nod and Theo turns the tv on.

"What do you want to watch babes" Lexi says to Pansy with a sweet smile. Pansy says nothing and looks up at me. "She wants to watch all three kissing bouth movies" I say.

It was a tradition that in November we watch them all in one day and I think to day is the day she needs it most. Since I was not aloud to go to hogwarts before this year she would come to me on a day she had no classes and we would watch them.