Christmas

It's been a few weeks since what happened and we still have not been able to take classes and there are aurors running around and asking everyone a million questions.

It's now Christmas Eve and I hate every second of it. Today everyone must go home. Well all but the chosen one and his two little friends.

"Are all the slytherins ready to go" an auror said as some of them say yes and others nod but mostly no one says or does anything. "Follow me" he says as we start walking out of the common room.

"Theo are you staying at the manor" I ask him as we walk threw the halls of the castle. "Yes love all the death eaters are" he says as we leave the castle.

Time skip

We arrive and the place is full of people. "Sweethearts" I her my mom say as we enter. "You will all be sharing y/n room, we have put extra beds and y/n will show you the way" she says motioning us to leave but before me start to leave I see auntie Bella and run to her.

"Y/n" she says embracing me "I missed you auntie Bella" I say as she lets go. "I missed you too but we must catch up later now go to your room" she says giving me a kiss on the head.

I nod and lead everyone to my room which now has 6 beds instead of 1. "Soooo how are we gonna do this " I say as we all just stand in the door way. "I say Theodore, Jade and I get our own beds and you guys figure it out" Astoria says but smirks and continues to talk with that annoying voice of hers. "Actually I could share with Mattheo" she says proud.

"Or you and your fat ass could sleep on the floor" I say threw greeted teeth. "Fisty today" she says waking closer to me. "Oh sorry but we should get to bed but I heard that it's not good to sleep with bitches in a room so I think I found the prefect place for you to sleep" I say with a smirk "where" "the hallway" "wait but if I take the hallway then I'm stealing your bed" she says her smirk returning to her face.

"Shut the fuck up greenass" I spat. "Try me" she says once again stepping closer to me. "Mattheo you should come and get your little bitch before I fucking kill her" Astoria says but before she can move I pushed her to the ground and am punching her.

I feel arms try and take me off but it does not work. I keep punching her and it feels good so I don't stop. That is until I get token off by Mattheo, Enzo, Draco, Blaise and Jordan. "Fuck off and never talk to me again" I say as I leave.

I don't know where to go so I take my jacket and go out side. I'm walking in the garden when I hear a familiar voice and when I turn around it's uncle Regulus. "What did you do this time" he says an eye brow raised. "What makes you think I did something" I ask as I walk over to him. "Y/n i know you, now what did you do" he says bringing me into a hug. I let go of him "I bet the living shit out of Astoria Greengrass" I say while looking down at my fists that are covered in blood.

"Why" he asks taking my hand and examining it. "She is just so fucking annoying and she was trying to steal my boyfriend and it isn't the first time" I say clenching my fist. "You won right" he says looking at me. "Of course all she did to me while I pinned her to the ground was punch me once hence the bloody nose" I say pointing at my nose.

"That's my girl" he says giving me a high five. "Now do you know where your auntie Bella is" he asks looking back at the manor "no sorry" I respond. "Ok well I'm gonna go look for her don't stay out to late and maybe fix your nose and hands before super" he says jogging to the manor.

"There you are" I hear Mattheo's voice say as he comes and hugs me and that's when I see uncle reg giving me a thumbs up before entering the manor. I giggle and Mattheo pulls away and looks at me confused. "Oh it's just my uncle" I say as he nods. "Now let's get you cleaned up and ready for dinner" he says grabbing my hand.