The dark lord

I walk over to Mattheo who is already in his suit. Like, bro how does he do it so fast.

"You ready" he looks at me concerned. "As I'll ever be" I say taking a deep breath grabbing onto Mattheo's arm as we apperate to my house.

"Good it's only October and we are already back here" I say looking at Draco with a fake smile plastered on my face. "You and me both sis" he says shaking a bit.

We walk in and are greeted by a house elf. "Masters boba would like to take your coats" she said in a high pitch voice. We hand her our jackets and the boys start to walk off. "Thank you boba" I say kindly smiling at her before getting pulled away by Draco.

"You have to stop doing that. Remember what happened last time!!!" He whisper shouted "dad hit me I know" I role my eyes and walk closer to Mattheo.

We take a holt at the door to the dining room. I sigh and Draco pushes the door open. At a table is seated all the death eaters and a random lady upside down on top of the table. I gasp and Mattheo grabs my hand before I can react anymore.

"Holy shit" I whisper to Mattheo. "Don't worry love I got you." I squeeze his hand hard as we walk closer to Voldemort. Like bro this guy is so creepy he look like a demon like bro where his nose at.

"Y/n stop he can read minds" Mattheo says really quietly in my ear. "Well then boys I guess we will start with you Bellatrix" he says waving his hand at me.

In one swift move she got up spun me around putting a knife to my neck, making hard to breath.

Mattheo and Draco try to run to me but are stopped by voldy "you WILL join me or else y/n is dead" They look at each other then at me then at Voldemort and shake there heads

                                    ***

They got there dark marks and it was now my turn. He once again says "you WILL join me" but this time me being me i answer with "I WILL not" in a mocking tone

TW: ABUSE SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER IF TRIGGERED

Mattheo chuckles which makes me happy until I feel someone behind me. I turn around and it is my father. He grabs my arm putting the dark mark on it leaving me in extreme pain.

That not enough for him though, he then punch's me in the face and cutting me in the eye with his snake stick thingy. I fall into Mattheo's arms and we apperate back to hogwarts where Mattheo and Draco clean my face and try to get ride of the scare but fall leaving a scare on my eye.

(Like the one scare has in the lion king)