Quidditch = sluts

It's now November and it's COLD, I hate the cold. It's awful and horrible and well cold. But here I am in the cold for the one and only person I would walk through Antarctica to see smile. Mattheo Riddle.

Cheezy i know but it's the truth. Ok so I'm now at his quidditch game and it's freezing. But I'm here for my boyfriend, it's been almost a month now and I still get butterflies.

Anyway, Quidditch so the Gryffindor team is up 50 points and there is only 30 seconds left so this means it's all up to Mattheo, the seeker, to win.

Yes I know I'm being dramatic but so is everyone else so hush. I see him dive with Harry close behind him, but Mattheo was faster.

At like 3 centimetres from the ground they both pull up, Mattheo with the snitch in his hand.

The slytherin's go crazy and run onto the pitch me included. As I try to get to Mattheo I was elbowed 3 times, kicked 7 times and totally knocked to the ground in front of Mattheo.

"Hey never touch her again" he screams at the guy who had ran into me. "Yes never" he said sarcastically "maybe if she wasn't so short I would of seen i-her" the boy said putting his hands up in surrender backing away.

"Are you ok love" he helps me to my feet. "Oh, yea I'm fine and great job" I say grabbing onto his neck and hugging him as he picked me up and gave me a peck on the lips, making me go red. "Thank you" he says smiling wildly.

"Ok love birds you guys can see eachother at the after party, come on dude" Enzo said as Theo dropped me kissed me again and then left running after Enzo.

SHORT TIME SKIP

The party was starting when me and the girls walk in. I feel a pair of familiar hands slyther around my waist. Mattheo.

"Hello darling" "hi my love" we greet eachother. "Wanna dance" he asked "I'll get us drinks and met you there" I say slipping away.

When I find Mattheo, he is surrounded by girls him taking their hands off of him. "Y/n took you long enough" he says as he runs towards me. I laugh and hand him a drink.

"What is it" he asks curiously "I don't know, mixed random things together" I answer taking a sip and spitting it out. He does the same and spits it as well. "That was gross" "agreed" we laugh and dance, until one of Astoria's sluts walk up to Mattheo and kiss him.

It only lasted a second but that's all it took to break my heart. I run away tears blurring my vision. I know he is behind me but I need to get out of here I look back and see Mattheo being kissed by someone else as he is running but he pushes her to the ground trying to get to me.

"Y/n, im so so so sorry I broke it it d-didn't mean a-anything please" he said a stuttering mess when we entered the door. I walk up to him and slap him, then collapse into his arms crying.

"It's ok I just couldn't stay there, oh and sorry for slapping you I was a bit angry" I say still crying into his shoulder. "You have every right but thank you for not leaving me I need you" "and I need you" I say looking into his dark brown almost chocolate eyes.

I see tears in his eyes but he brushes them off quickly. Kisses my head and carries me to the bed throwing me on it making me laugh as he jumps next to me.

MATTHEO'S POV

I felt tears in my eyes, cause I can't lose her. I brush them off, I don't want her to see them so I brush them off. I lift her up cause well she is light as a feather and throw her on the bed and jump in after her making her laugh, I love her laugh it's the best noise in the world.

As I lay down she crawls onto my chest and says "cuddle?" softly. "Of course" I say wrapping my hands around her waist and bringing her closer to me.

I rest my head on hers "I love you" I whisper in her ear. "I love you too" she says tired. As she is laying on my chest I feel her start to shiver. "Are you cold love" I ask looking down at her. "A bit" she answers still shivering.

I get up and pass her my jumper. She puts it on and I put the blanket over her then she crawls back onto me "thank you" she says looking up at me "no problem" I give her a small peck when she asks "why are you so warm I get cold in the middle of summer" she says looking up at me pouting. "I don't know" I say with a chuckle.

"It's not fair" she says pouting even more now. "How is it not fair if I can't control it" I tell her my eye brow raised. "I don't know" she smiles and digs her head back into my chest, still ice cold.

As I start to drift off I hear whine "my stomach hurts" I look at her and her eyes widen, as she jumps up and runs to the bathroom and that's when it hit me, she is on her period.

I look to see a bag on the floor with her pads in it and I run to it and slip on under the door. "Thanks Theo" I hear her say quietly.

She comes back out and she looks sad and in pain, as she is slightly leaning down. I look at her and it pains me to see her in pain. "Are you feewing bettew" I say in a baby voice as I open my arms so the she could come and cuddle.

"No" she said as she crawled back into my arms. "Poor baby" I saw trying to get her to sleep.

"Do you want to watch something? I have snacks from Halloween left" I say as she looks up at me with a big smile on her face "yes but we have to watch the Percy-" "Jackson series I know" I cut her off and turn the tv on and grab the snacks.

"Thank you" she whispers. I look down at her and smile "anything for you darling" I kiss her head and we watch tv until we fell asleep.