MATE RITUAL (PT. 9) 🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

As this book has achieved #1 in madlover category, #4 in scary stories then why not to celebrate it!! So..... 3 more bonus chapters!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🎉🎉🎉🎉

(A/N:- Another Raikentopeni? *Sigh* what should I do with my notti horny mind? Hmmm anyways haha! This chapter contains 🔞 scenes. I'll mark the start and end.)

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

At the college terrace,

" Ready? " Asked Samaira. Win and Gulf nodded and finally the officer opened the terrace door for them. Gulf's heart was beating so fast right now because he is going to face the place where Vikki breathed for the last time. The officer opened the door and looked at them.

" I'll stand here till you guys are done with your matter. " Said the officer. Gulf nodded and firstly he stepped towards the terrace with mixed emotions.

He looked here and there like he had never seen this terrace before

He looked here and there like he had never seen this terrace before. Win and Samaira stood beside Gulf and patted his shoulder sadly because the whole terrace was covered with dry blood which was obviously Vikki's and it hasn't washed yet so that the forensic team can investigate and also police warning tapes all around. Gulf fell on his knees and touched the ground that gave shivers to him.

" Vikki... " Cooed Gulf softly with one tear dropped from his eyes. Samaira held Gulf in her arms meanwhile Win started looking here and there for any proofs. When Gulf saw Win is looking for proofs, he wiped his tears and decided to do the same meanwhile, Samaira was keeping an eye on the police officer so that he won't see what Gulf and Win are doing. Till Gulf and Win were looking for proofs, Samaira secretly took out the bowl and placed it on the top of Vikki's dried blood, poured some water in it and held the thread in her hand. With a deep shaky breath, she placed the thread inside the bowl. She kept looking at Gulf and Win so that no one would see what she is doing but.... The moment she looked at the thread and the result it showed shocked her extremely.

" Sam? What are you doing? " Asked Win. Panickly Samaira threw the water and placed that bowl and thread in her bag.

" Nothing I was looking for something. Did you found something? " Asked Samaira. Win shook his head and he looked at Gulf.

" Did you find something? " Whispered Gulf. Win shook his head but suddenly on a corner, he thought he saw something shiny. Without wasting a second, he went to that corner and saw some broken beads were there. There were a total of 5 beads in which there was one which was showing a letter but not clearly. Win secretly tried to wipe off the dust from it so that he could see the letter but it wasn't coming off. Before anyone sees it, Win held those beads and put them in his pocket. Gulf looked at Win confusingly and the moment Win blinked at Gulf, Gulf's face brightened happily and he walked towards Win.