hardships of life

Warning : Self harm, ed

Being an idol, influencer, model, AND actress at the same time is extremely exhausting. Especially when there are frequent attempts of people trying to murder you... Flying in and out of countries and continents were tiring.

Sometimes, you know when you just want everything to stop? When you just want to die? When you want to stop living?

Being honest, [Name] felt like she wanted to kill herself every day. Joke or no joke, she did want to die. Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy. With managers watching your every move to your company yelling at you, to diets upon diets upon diets. To malnourishment to starvation.

It wasn't easy, having to try and fit everyone's fucked up 'beauty standards' especially Korean. Getting hated on for your body type really hurt, getting threats online and in real life, rarely having time to yourself, with two many cameras always being in your fucking face.

There was no one else to blame but yourself. You chose this path. You chose this career. You wanted this, didn't you? You were aware of how cruel the world can be, but you still choose this. WHY? why did you choose this??? It couldn't have been because of money - your adoptive family were filthy rich. Which led to nepotism rumors.

All the scars that rested on your body were done by none other than yourself. That were of course, hidden from the public eyes.

You let out a faint sqeauk as the corset was tightened around your waist.

Your manager rolled her eyes and tightened it even more.

"Stop your whining, maybe don't get so chubby next time."

She tied the strings to the corset in a bow, then let it go. You faked a smile and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Go out there and perform."

"Okay."

Your voice was monotone, not wanting to engage in conversation with someone as fake as your manager. You would have usually snapped back, though tonight you didn't have the energy.

Grabbing your mic that sat on the makeup table, you walked out of the dressing room onto the stage, where millions of people were sitting and cheering.

"[NAME] !!

"[NAME] I LOVE YOU !!

"[NAME] PLEASE DATE ME!"

Your lightstick, that had two colors that it could do - pink and blue. The crowd chose the pink ocean for tonight, as they yelled your fanchant.

You tightened the grip on your mic and began talking with them.

God.

You really need a break.

But you don't want that.

You want to make people happy.

Don't you?

__________________🎀__________________

Above is how your lightstick looks.

I don't mean to shame Korean people or standards..! It's just to show how cruel Korea can be.