19

"Who is going to be my photos photoshoot partner for today?" The question came from [Name], as she placed a magazine that had her face on the front cover down on the make-up table. The lady who was responsible for doing her make-up shrugged. "I'm not aware of who it is." She replied, taking a lock of the idols hair into her hand and brushing it out, [Name] sighed  in response, she was going to be doing a photoshoot that held a romantic theme and she had no idea who her partner was. "Why is Vouge like this?" She asked the poor lady who was just doing her job. "I don't know hun, but it's time to go change." She responded, putting the brush down.

[Name] stood up from the chair. As much as she felt frustrated about not knowing her partner, the show must go on. She took up an outfit that was placed on a rack specifically for her. She then walked to the changing room, hugging her clothes.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒₊˚*ੈ🎀⸝⸝🍓✩‧₊˚

[Name] wore a pink blouse that had a big heart plastered onto it, the shirt had pink laces in the middle, and the top lace being done in a bow. Her shoulder-exposing sleeves had white ties on the end of it, which was made to match the color of the blouse. She wore a soft, fluffy light pink skirt which had even lighter pink leg warmers. To match the while look, [Name] wore white ballet flats. [Name] had earrings that were in a pink heart, and a white necklace. She also had a white bag that had a bow in the middle.

"Aren't you gorgeous?" The make-up artist complimented, putting a small bow in the back of [Name's] hair. "Your psrnter is just outside, come on." She put her hands on [Name's] bare part of her shoulders and turned her around.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒₊˚*ੈ🎀⸝⸝🍓✩‧₊˚

"SAE??"

"Hi." He waved, a soft, pretty smile on his handsome face. "You're my partner??" [Name] questioned, walking up to the man considered her ex. "What kind of nefarious plans are you up to?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He smiled innocently, wrapping an arm around [Name's] shoulder.

The photographer chuckled, "teenage love, how sweet, but time is a valuable thing kids."

"Right, but why's there only one chair." [Name] gave the photographer a concerning look. "Do couples not sit on each other's laps?" He answered honestly.

[Name] didn't argue, she's been in the industry long enough to know that she should never argue about small things. Sae, on the other hand, sat on the black stool comfortably, patting his lap. "Come take a seat, my love."

His voice sounded mellifluous to the ears, which is something that [Name] will never admit. She walked over to where he was sitting, she was freaking out mentally but kept a calm face. She sat in his lap and wrapped an arm around his neck, in that moment, nostalgia and dejavu swept over her.

"perfect, you both make quite the couple!"

The two teens did various of poses, some of which involved them almost kissing, faces being very close to each other, and eventually they changed clothes and did a wedding theme.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒₊˚*ੈ🎀⸝⸝🍓✩‧₊˚

[Name] was a flustered mess as she changed back into the pink outfit from earlier. "I can't believe that that happened omgomgomhoNh!" She covered her eyes with her hands.

Ding!

She picked up her phone and checked her messages.

Sae
You did amazing
Great work 🩷

Y/N
Thank you sae

Sae
I don't want a sour
relationship between us
Friends?

Y/N
IG UR NOT THAT BAD
FRIENDS.

Little did [Name] know that sae wanted to be even more than friends.

Ballsuckers

Bachira
What was that photoshoot🤣
Hurt so bad I have to laugh🤣

Eita
Ouu I feel sick

Rin
.

Chigiri
I think it hit isagi the most ngl

Hiori
HE ACC STARTED CRYING

Isagi
I hate this

Kaiser
Stop being so dramatic, yoichi

Isagi
Shut ur German mouth
U sour cream citizen

Shidou
Is that a slur
Sour cream citizen

Isagi
Stfu U deformed DNA

Shidou
I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION WTF??

Nagi
Guys

Reo
Yes, nagi?

Nagi

EitaGET IT

Eita
GET IT..🗣🔥‼️

Kaiser
Where did u get this.

Ness
U look so fine, kaiser

Karasu
Hop off the tip

Ness
Die
U look like an albino monkey

Karasu
A what

Bachira

Karasu I'll actually set this place on fire

Karasu
I'll actually set this place on fire.

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒₊˚*ੈ🎀⸝⸝🍓✩‧₊˚

Longer or shorter chaps?? I don't mind writing either!!