15

Ballsuckers

Eita
Fucking, pooping, peeing
It's my body,
As long as I'm taking a pee,
It's my body

Chigiri
The fuck
Go take ur medication

Karasu
YO TURN THIS SHI TF UPP ‼️‼️🗣🗣🔥🔥

Isagi
Whyd u make this.

Eita
My attempt at becoming
One of [Name's] producers 😳
I ate wbk

Karasu
Ate my ass

Bachira
OH

Hiori
Fags

Chigiri
"He js ate my ass he wanna switch"

Hiori
Now karasus eating eitas ass 😬

Yukimiya
YALL HABE TO STOP THIS

Kurona
This gc makes me hate gay people

Nagi
Chigiri

Chigiri
What

Reo
Hurry up

Chigiri
Fine

Isagi
What's going on

Nagi
Chigiri is just visiting reos house
for the day :x

Isagi
Can I come :3

Reo
Fuck off

ᡣ𐭩ྀིྀི
[Name] and a few of her staff members were at a convenience store, buying a few groceries for [Name] after returning from another music show, which she won. [Name] wore a black mask with a big oversized jacket, which had her clothes underneath.

"Are you finished yet?" One of her staff member asked, holding a white bagged filled with snacks in her jacket covered hand. The [hair color]-d female turned to the taller woman, "almost, I'll go get something that's in another aisle, I'll be right back." She stated, moving her legs in a direction that exited the foods aisle, into another.

[Name] wandered into the ice cream aisle, she stared at the variety of different flavors of ice cream with a happy smile on her face. She opened the clear freezer and out [favorite flavor] ice cream. A giggle escaped her lips. 'I can't wait to eat this.' She thought, hugging the treat to her chest.

A soft squeal that came from someone made [Name] turn around. Revealing a white boy that had rainbow colored hair. He had soft chestnut brown eyes and soft freckles that fit well with his features. 'What a unique hair color!' [Name] thought, gazing at the male. The male trotted up to the girl, which she took a small step back.

"Hi! OMG I can't believe this...! I finally met Akko [Name] ! At a convenience store at that! I truly am blessed." He spoke, grinning from ear to ear. [Name] thought the male looked kind of familiar, but she couldn't put a finger on it. "My name is Pablo Cavasoz, its so nice to meet you!" He held out a hand. The girl loosened up a bit, seeing that he wasn't a threat. She took his hand with a grin, "it's nice to meet you too, speaking of, I know you! You're a football player, right?"

"Yes! I play for Argentina. I'm so happy you know who I am." The male, Pablo, shook the idols hand with a lot of energy. "My parents are well acquainted with football things, so I know many footballers."

'Is that how you got to know s*e?' Pablo thought, a frown flashing across his face before a smile returned. [Name] let go of Pablo's hand, as she held her treat closer to her. "Hey uhm..can I get your number?" Pablo asked, which kind of surprised [Name]. She made a '😮' face. She actually didn't really want to be rude. "Well...uh.." 'FUCK WHAT DO I DO? should I make a run for it?' Different thoughts were rushing through her head. But only one word came from her.

"Sure!"

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:
⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ '· . ꔫ

Location,

Japan

Chigiri, reo, nagi

The red-headed princess looking male stepped onto the golden lavish stairs of his purple haired friend. Chigiri rung the golden doorbell of the house, awaiting someone's presence. 'Bet a maid is going to answer.' Certain to his thoughts, a short old lady opened the door with a welcoming aura around her. "Oh, you must be reos guest, good day young woman! I never guessed reo had a girlfriend, I always thought that boy was gay!"

The way Chigiri's smile faded.

The boy cleared his throat, "good day to you aswell ma'am, yes, I'm reos friend. I am a male."

The old woman's jaw fell to the floor. She stepped aside, allowing Chigiri inside the house.

"Hey Chigiri..." the white haired boy, nagi, came out or nowhere, scaring Chigiri. "Nagi wtf!" He said in a whisper, holding his chest. "Can you keep a secret?" Nagi asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Huh?"

ᯓ★.

Ballsuckers

Chigiri
Thanks
Nagi, reo

Reo
Anytime
Js 🤫

Chigiri
Will do

Isagi
Tf
Are yapl fucking each other
Secretly

Rin
This gives MAJOR gay vibes

Eita
It's always with nagi n reo

Reo
I KNOW WHERE U LIVE

Eita
Fuck u gon do about it 𝓕𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓸𝓽

Kurona
𝓕𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓸𝓽

Nagi
I just got a offer on your house for
10 million yen

Eita
IM KIDDING I SWEAR

Bachira
I lobe fsiu growichat

Aiku
This gc is actually hilarious

Shidou
@sae
Do you think my butt jiggle🥺❤️?

Sae
Is 'kys' an answer?

Shidou
Nagh..ahh.ngh

Y/N is online

Y/N
Me when chuuya nakahara tbh

Y/N is offline

Barou
I wanna die

Ladies, ladies, let's all calm down now