20

This chapter contains heavy topics such as attempted suicide, hallucinations, and depression.

"My heart will never feel, will never see, will never know."

𖦹˚.🪼₊ ๋࣭ ⭑

A soft knock came from behind the large doors of [Name's] room. The young enchantress looked up from her device boredly. "Come in." She simply said as the doors opened with a soft click. In came none other than her parents, but something was off about them. The couple had a dejected look on their faces as if they were regretting something. "Mom, dad, what's wrong?" The girl asked the older couple, putting her device aside.

"[Name], we.." aui mumbled under her breath as she fiddled carelessly with her pale fingers. Isamu shut his eyes tightly, looking aside. At this point, [Name] was fully worried. She had never witnessed her parents acting like this before. "Guys, seriously, what's wrong..?" Their daughter asked with a shaky voice.

"I believe we can answer that." A new voice spoke, waltzing into the large room. The voice came from a male dressed in a doctor uniform, as he had a kit in his arms. Following closely behind the man were two buff men.

[Name] instantly recognized them.

"Mom, dad, is this a joke? What are they doing here..?" She questioned, her body trembling. Aui looked down at the ground, her eyes closed. "I'm sorry, but this is best for you."

"NO! IM COMPLETELY OKAY." [Name's] voice boomed throughout the room as she hurriedly scrambled to her feet, sweating profusely. "It's best if you leave us alone, ma'am." The doctor placed a hand on auis shoulder, smiling. Isamu grumbled under his breath but obliged to his rules. Aui followed close behind her husband, as she didn't dear to look back at her now panicking child.

"MOM, DAD, PLEASS DONT LEAVE ME WITH HIM." [Name] pleaded, tears flowing from her eyes as the doctor walked towards her direction. Her cries were ignored as the doctor prepared his session. The doctor took out a long injection as he held it up. "Take her down, boys." At his words, the buff men grabbed [Name's] arms to pin her down.

[Name] kicked at the doctor, not wanting him to come near her. "Please, don't touch me, I'm sorry!" She sobbed, kicking relentlessly. The doctor hovered over her defenseless body, and he held the injection close to her arm.

𖦹˚.🪼₊ ๋࣭

Small bandages were in specific areas of [Name's] body such as her arms, her knees, and her forehead. The said female was standing in her bathroom, staring at her expression in the mirror.

She closed her eyes, her fists clenched tightly as she grit her teeth.

'Would you look at that? Oh, how the mighty has fallen.'

A cocky voice that was inside her head mocked, its voice being all too familiar to forget. "What do you want."

'What's with the attitude? I thought that you'd be happy to hear from me."

"Go fuck yourself."

It's annoying voice echoed in [Name's] head for a while, just making fun of her.

[Name] put her hands under her dark eyes, not caring about the voice anymore while glaring into the mirror. The more she glared, the more someone's face, that wasn't hers, came into sight. The mentally ill female jumped back in fright.

'What? Did I scare you?' The new person said, giving a closed-eyed smile. "Who are you." [Name] already had a good idea of who it was, but she needed to confirm.