07

"Pretty girls love me, and ugly hoes hate me."

'I wonder what shidou would look like shaking that ass for me

'I wonder what shidou would look like shaking that ass for me.'

[Name] sat on her bed with a book in her hands. Her thoughts about writing lyrics for a song were interrupted by thoughts of shidous ass. For some reason...

She shifted her attention back to her book, with an unsure look she added something.

"Don't lose this spark, baby."

What should the name of the song be? With a frustrated sigh, she put the book down and laid her head on the pillow. She stared up at the ceiling before she felt something lick her hands.

Turning her head, she saw her dog sitting on the carpet with a happy look on her face.

"Hey there, buddy."

"Woof!"

"Yes, I know.. pregnancy is hard."

"Woof!"

"If I'm not going out with yoichi, you say?"

"Woof Woof!"

The girl reluctantly got up out of bed, remembering that she actually had better things to do in her time.

Such as going out with her friends..

She was already dressed, her hair was done, and all.

She took up her book from off the bed, but her eyes made contact with a plushie. If she remembers correctly, she got this when she was a rookie idol, like 3 months into her career when she was still in X'O. Little weird considering she was still so young, but due to being overcome with happiness, she took it without giving it no thought.

She has had it ever since. The plushie was that of a large teddy bear with small pink bows on it.

[Name] kissed the head of the bear and placed it back on her bed happily. Oka jumped on her bed and lay there. Her owner didn't mind and pet her head.

"I'll see you later, oka!"

She then exited the room, closing it quietly. Once in the hallway, she rushed to her parents' room.

Once at the door, she knocked on the door.

"Mom, dad?"

"You can come in!" Her mom," Aui yelled.

She opened the door and stepped inside. Her parents were sitting on their bed, with a familiar reptile slithering across the room.

[Name] picked up her pet in her arms, the snake's tongue flicked, and it inspected her face happily.

"Where are you going?" Her father, Isamu, asked, crossing his arms.

"I wanted to ask if I could hang out with yoichi and some of my friends."