17

(Short chapter, already working on the next one!!)

[Name] stood still as flashing lights surrounded her. She wore a black sweater with blue cargo pants, nothing big since she was just going back to Japan. Now and then, she waved to her fans who were at the airport, and she got her staff to collect their gifts. [Name] wasn't dressed too fancy, no, actually she was going to sleep throughout her whole plane flight.

'Blue lock resumes today..' She closed her eyes, deep in thoughts. 'I wonder what isagi is doing right now.' Ofcourse, her thoughts drifted to her best friend. "Please go on, akko." Her staff spoke, pushing her forward. "Oh, my apologies." She replied, moving her feet.

'I feel like something bad is going to happen to me.'

°⋆♡︎.ೃ࿔:・

ENGLAND STRATUMT

The trio, chigiri, reo and nagi stood awkwardly in front of a blonde male that had a mole under his mouth. The male was none other than Chris prince, a manshine city forward, also known as 'the perfect hero.'

SPAIN STRATUMT

Bachira and Otoya stood there, gazing at their supposed coach, the man was shirtless with tattoos all over his ripped body. He had a freaky looking ass haircut, meet lavinho the dancer yall.

ITALY STRATUMT

The man with the...unique...! Nose placed a hand on his hip, looking at the new people in his team. Barou looked serious and aiku just looked scared. Guys meet Marc snuffy, the crown messenger. Wtf are these titles? Ego on sum shit.

FRANCE STRATUMT

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST😍😍😍
JULIAN LOKI MY MAN, yall better back off. The God sprinter, so dreamy, rin was looking angry, tf he looking at, fix ur face.

WITH ISAGI.

"The monster born out of that path." Ego had a sadistic look on his face as large doors that were behind isagi opened up, smoke came from the door, it was dramatic to say the least.

Then this ginger guy that looks like his whole family died right in front of his eyes walked out.

'Kunigami Rensuke.'

"Blue lock phase two: Let the Neo-Egoist league begin!"

°⋆♡︎.ೃ࿔:・

"Why didn't you face time me!?" [Name] whined as her parents both laughed. "Why didn't you?" They shot back, knowing that she has no excuse. "Well, the birth of my dogs puppies are important." She crossed her arms and turned her head away. Aui rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't worry, oka is safe isn't she?" Isamu nodded his head in agreement, "and her puppies are 100% healthy."

"Whatever." [Name] turned her back, ready to walk away when her parents dragged her down. "We missed you so much." They all giggled while playing.

Where was this in my life tf😒

°⋆♡︎.ೃ࿔:・

"Auf die knie."

Yall this chapter was too... short for my liking. Just wanted to introduce kaiser tho.

Kaiser lowk gay bc u met a guy 5 seconds ago and ur telling him to knell for u, like??

Loki so fine lawd

Anyway I need u guys to give me a name taht I can give to ur snake and a gender bc my brain is empty, like my writing😣

𝓓𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓸 (Blue Lock Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें