08

"But while yall busy hatin' I'm flying across the country to be in vouge, bitch."

Today was so fun! Unfortunately it had to be cut short because [Name] had activities to do

Today was so fun! Unfortunately it had to be cut short because [Name] had activities to do. She was at a filming place, reading her script for a new k-drama she would be acting in.

[Name] sat next to Kim jisoo, who was focused on reading her script just as [Name] was hers.

The drama is called Influenza? Or something like that.

[Name] spent the rest of her day at the filming studio, now it was time to go home.

˙˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

[Name] sat in her car, she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She felt frustrated, not in anybody but herself. She can't believe that she made her anxiety so obvious that all her friends know. She wanted somewhere to be free to go to.

And she knew exactly where.

Rin sat on a ??? Well, he sat somewhere 😭 staring at the see, thinking about the match that happend already happened.

He grit his teeth in frustration, anger building up inside him. He didn't even notice the figure leaning on the rails behind him.

"Hey there rin."

Rin flinched, whipping his head around.

"[Name]!? What are you doing here!?"

"This is a public place, rin."

"No I mean... where's your guards? You don't wanna get stabbed again don't you?"

"I guess that's right, but I'm sure I'll be fine, what were you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

[Name] raised a eyebrow, you'd catch her dead before she believed rins words. Still she didn't want to pressure the guy.

"I see."

[Name] climbed over the railing, rin panicked seeing her trying to come over. "Hey there easy now!" He held out his hand, which she took, rin helped her  over and [Name] sat beside him.

"Thank you for helping me, rinnie."

"Anytime love."

The two sat in silence, staring at the see, rin snuck small glances at her, which she didn't see, too lost in the moment.

"You know, sae used to bring me here when I was down."

Rin rolled his eyes mentally, he didn't two fucks about sae, and he hated hearing his name come from his beloveds mouth.

"Okay." He replied, not giving af.

"I know you dislike hearing me talk about him."

"WHAT no I don't??"