05

Football freaks

Bachira
HELP IM SHAKINF IM
SO NERVOS

Yukimiya
Just believe in urself <3

Eita
Replying to just...

Stfu blinde

Yukimiya
Hang yourself

Y/N
GOOD MORNING

Reo
Oh it is a good morning indeed

Y/N
Sure..
GOOD LUCK TO BLUE LOCK
manifesting that yall win

Rin
Will you cheer for us?

Y/N
YOU KNOE IT 🗣🔥
FUCK THE U-20 🔥🗣🗣

Rin
Preach

Isagi
Well thank you for believing in us
[Name]

Y/N
NP BESIE YESTIE 🙏
I LOVE YALL MWAH
BEST OF LUCK

Y/N is offline

Eita
I am so in love with her

Karasu
That's what you told me yesterday about Maria

Eita
Who?

Yukimiya
Your girlfriend..?

Eita
Sorry but [Name] is my only gf 🙄🥰

Barou
EVERYONE GET UR STINK ASSES OVER HERE

Everyone is offline

༘˚⋆𐙚。⋆𖦹.✧˚
As the two teams walked onto the field, the crowd erupted in shouts and cheers, specifically cheering for Japan and Sae Itoshi.

"Are you watching, Japan? A match for the ages are about to begin. The stadium is absolutely packed and none other than the Akko family are here! What do you take of this, Natsuki-san?" The sportscaster, Teresa atsuto, spoke over his mic.

Natsuki responded with a lot of enthusiasm, "what can I say, it's absolutely nuts! What in the world is this? But I mean itoshi sae is going to play after all! The man the world has their eyes on!"

"And now, here are the formations for both teams! As expected, itoshi sae is the attacking midfielder!"

"This match is brought to you directly by Blue locks main stadium! Beginning soon with a kickoff!"

If there was one person you had to have your eyes on, it was isagi, the boy looked around the field like he was thinking, "I've come a long way." You felt proud or him. He worked really hard, and you'll always be there to support him.

Then rin slapped on his back...

It wasn't clear as to what they were speaking about, but they looked fired up.

Ok so the Match went like this !! (First half)

A guy from the U-20 pressed himself behind nagi ! Gagamaru ate, sae scored, nagi scored blah blah, rin and sae had a little sibling fight.. Okay is that all for the first half?

LISTEN YALL CANT JUDGE ME I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL!!

Second half. Ig it's shidous time to shine

The scene was far away, but niko got a yellow card for tripping Shidou, and isagi reassured him, at least that's what you thought.

What rlly happend.