Daisy Trees and Llama blood

Scene: flower Biome road.

"Clip walks into the small flower biome village looking miserable and haggard even to the homeless of the town. Dragging a couple of tentacles uncarefully behind her, I don't think there has ever been a soggier grumpier walk in the history of ever." Bink narrates walking behind her joyful and gallantly bounding with every gate. "Mico's beside her picking her nose, I think she bared her teeth at that man over there."
"Stop narrating us." Clip snapped.

Scene:Inside a small pub;

Clip walks in a pub followed by mico, Bink, and a young boy. A tentacle slams down on the counter. The pub owner looks at the tentacle with a (oh gosh what is this silly girl bringing into my pub) look.
"What supplies will you offer us for this?" Clip says. The word puffed out like soggy paper. The pub owner stares at the tentacle then continues to look back and forth between her, Mico, Bink, and the tentacle.
"Uuhhhh....It's not worth anything." He said.
Mico is at the end of the bar twisting on a bar stool and stealing a drink of beer from the tap when the pub owner isn't looking. Next to her Bink, who has magically produced a pot of tea, is sitting with a straight back pouring himself a cup.
Clip inspected the tentacle, "It's a fresh kill. There's nothing wrong with it."
"Nobody eats unioctchi meat." The pub owner said, " Not even starving people, It tastes like fish dirt."
"It can't be that bad." Clip said sniffing the tentacle then wrinkling her nose. "What about hide? It would make a... a... unique pair of,..something."
The pub owner said, "The skin is untannable." Then added, " What earthen area did you sprout from, girl? Everyone knows this."
Clip had a flashback of loud winds, flailing appendages, and the sheer horror of waking up falling to what she thought would be her death. 'Maybe I should have paid more attention when my father was teaching the culture of the waste lands.' "I didn't sprout from anywhere. I was tossed off. I bet my dad thinks he's so clever." Clip said scowling. " I'm a born adventurer but I'm aspiring for none of it."
Not knowing what to say, the pub owner opened his mouth and coughed, " Ahem. So you are an adventure? You look like an adventurer with your colored mask."
"Oh It definitely runs in the family," pause, "But it isn't running me." Clip said determined.
The pub owner decided she is a weird adventure. He turned away and pretended to do something behind the counter. Clip doesn't seem to mind his absence and eventually pulls the tentacle back off the counter.
"Do you post jobs here?" Clip asks.
"The jobs are posted in the back of the room." The pub owner said. "Don't forget your tentacle."

Clip stares at the job board. There is literally one job posted and it's a mid class adventure job. Since the unioctchi wasn't a job she didn't earn chips which would help her buy supplies and if she got enough of them she could use them to go back home.
     The paper was pulled off the board. She snached it back from the boy who grabed it.
"What do you think you are doing? This is my job." He jabbed.
     "No" Clip said, " It's not."
"I was here first," the boy said.....
Clip puffed up her, ears reddening, "No actually I was here first." She bit the end off of each word making the quiet word sound sharp a nettlely. The boy took a step back from her and Clip snatched the paper from him.
The boy grabbed the paper before Clip could fully retrieve it but her grip was tight and when the boy pulled it thick paper ripped in half.
The pub owner laughed so hard the sound bounced off the walls. "Now , you can each have half the reward, or nothing at all. Both of you are too young for the job. Teaming up seems a good idea."
"I'm not teaming up with this skinny kid." The boy said.
" I wouldn't share my chips with you even if my life depended on it." Clip said and stomped out of the pub. The boy glared and stomped after her.
"Have a Floral life kids because it's going to be a short one." The pub owner shouted after them. He turned back to the counter where Mico sat scraping her toes and hiccuping and Bink sipped a cup of tea nobody gave him. " Aren't you going with them? Aren't you their weapons?"
"We only belong to Clip." Mico said insulted slapping the stick she was using down on the counter. " Not some boy."
Bink sighed, " I'm sure he meant no offence Mico. I'm sure that young man is a fine fellow." Bink looked at the stick disgusted. "You've defiled the counter."
"Clip is better!" Mico said.
"I know my darling Clip is the finest. I would imply nothing else, you rusted sword." He stood up, straightened his top, brushed off his sleeves, fixed his cufflinks, and walked out the door. Mico stalked after him eyeing the pub owner..
The pub owner stared at the door. "That girl has two living weapons but that's impossible."