session 1 episode 11

A boy was being drug down a long corridor by two guards with living weapons on their back. He was shoved down to his knees at the bottom of stairs that rose to a platform. The boy looked up. It was 19 year old Juko. He eyed the man standing at the top of the platform.
“Let me go. There's no reason for this. Father! I told you I wasn’t leaving the disk. I was just going out with some friends.” Juko said.
“I found Tesh on the outskirts of the estate Juko. I do believe you were going to the waist lands to meet that waistlant girl.” His father said.
Jukos face gave him away before his spoke. “Father you have it wrong. I was just going to the disk bottom for some entertainment. I was going to use tesh to get some attention. That's all.”
“No. I do not have it wrong and you will not shame me further. I’m turning you over to the King. For having an improper relationships. There are so many qualified girls even down there but you chose a villagless wastlandser.” His father said.
“I’m your son. Please don’t do this to me.”A young Juko said.
“I would rather see you dead than watch my son taint his strong adventures blood with that wasteland brat!” Juko’s father said down from a risen platform.
Juko’s face fell and he said in rage. “You can say what you want about me father but not her.”
The man walked down a couple steps and slapped him in the face. “The king will deal with you and I will deal with your pregnant wastelander.” his father spat.
Jukos eyes widened, “but how-how did you know?” he whispered.
“She came to me.” His father laughed. “She thought I would be more understanding if I actually saw who she was. She thought she could show me she was not inferior to me. TO ME! Do you know what your wasteland girl said to me as I shackled her and drug her down to the cells in the basement. She called me a monster and said I should at least have a heart for my grandchild she carries. As if that thing growing inside her is my grandchild. You should have seen the look she gave me when I slammed the cell door in her face.”
“But father thats MY CHILD!” Juko cried.
“That thing is no more your child than you are currently mine. I will sever the bonds I have with you, even through death!” he spat.
“But you will have no air.” Juko said. “You’ll lose the estate.”
“I will just produce another once I remarry.” he said. “Get this disgusting boy out of my sight.” He said to the guards.
“Tesh return!” Juko yelled.
“He is too far away to respond.” Jukos father said. “His cold lifeless mass will keep your wasteland girl company until he is thrown back in the pit at the next weapons ceremony.”
“Tesh! Tesh! Tesh return! Tesh!” Juko yelled as the gard drug him away.

The king's guard pulling Juko across a large bridge.

Juko looked over the edge. He kicked one gard in the groin jumped up and roundhouse kicked the other guard in the head. Before the guards got to their feet Juko jumped over the bridge in the roaring river.
“Gore! What are we going to say about this?” Said one guard.
The other gard was still crouched over holding himself. “He’s probably been carried off the disk in the river by now.” He groaned.

Scene: The river bank near the edge of the disk:

Juko smashing his shackles on some rocks causing his wrist to bleed. He smashed his wrist down hard and they finally burst open. He took some dry clothes hanging outside of someone's house and left his clothes by the bank. And walked into the woods.

Dark outside of a big house.
Juko shimmied a window open and went to the stairs that lead to the basement. He lit a torch and continued down the stairs. Once at the bottom of the stairs he whispered “Tesh return.”A sword zoomed through the air and Juko caught it mid flight. “Nice to have you back buddy.”
He reached the cell and a small young woman was standing behind the thick bars. “I knew you would come.” she whispered.
“Of course.” he said. “I would do anything for you.” He said reaching for her arm pulling her closer to him through the bars and kissed her forehead.
“I’m sorry I didn’t know your father was so unreasonable. I thought maybe if  he saw I was a normal person like him or if he new.” she said placing her hand on her stomach.
“No love. His heart is nothing but cold stone. Step back I’m going to cut through the bars.” Juko said.