Starlight Wonderland

"We're almost there!" Kawaii~Chan smiles. We all look out the windows and see the land. We all begin talking about what we want to do the second we get there.
"I'm excited!" I smile. I notice Aaron isn't with us and I look around. "Where's Aaron?" I ask Katelyn and Travis who are talking to each other.
"He said he was gonna see how long until we land after he goes to the bathroom." Travis says. "Why? You worried?" Travis and Katelyn give off teasing smirks.
"Hey!" I say as I feel my face heat up slightly. They both laugh and we begin talking about things.

30 minutes later:

The plane finally landed and soon enough we're all rushing off of the plane. Aaron, Katelyn, Travis, and I all get seperated from the others. We wait on the dock for the others. I look around for the others when I spot Zane. "Zane! We're over here!" I yell. He looks at me and gets the others attention. They all see us and walk over to us. We all talk about what we're gonna do. Our boss(Aaron's dad) walks around giving us all room keys. We all say our thanks to him.
"Alright everyone, follow me and I'll take you to the house we'll be staying at. Also since there aren't many rooms you can pick a roomate." The boss says. Everyone begins asking their friends if they want to be roomates while my group already have our roomates. It seems everyone had gone quiet now and so we all begin following our boss to the house we're staying at for the next 2 months.

After everyone is shown where the house is and their rooms:

(The rooms and house are the same as in Season 5 btw except with more people piled in the house and the house is a little bigger so they can fit everyone inside)

Aaron and I are unpacking our bags. "Wanna play Uno when we're done unpacking?" Aaron asks looking up from his bag.
"Sure." I smile. Aaron and I begin talking about what we want to do after we finish unpacking. I put my clothes in the closet and Aaron puts his in the drawers. I finish unpacking. I stretch my arms after bending over for so long. I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say walking over to the door. I open it. I see Melissa waiting outside the door with her ears and tail showing.
"Hey Aphmau!" Melissa says as I step out of the room closing the door behind me.
"Need something Melissa?" I ask her looking confused.
"I wanted to see how my brother was by surprising him. But it seems that you're in the same room as him." Melissa says with a sly grin.
"We're just roomates for the trip! We were put together by some of our friends!" I shout softly. Melissa giggles. I see Aaron's dad aprouching us with his ears and tail showing as well.
"Everything alright girls?" He asks us. Melissa and I both nod.
"Melissa is just teasing me again." I say calmly.
"About liking Aaron?" Aaron's dad asks me.

"He's my best friend. I don't like him more than that." I say.
"We both know you like him more than a friend. Don't forget you have drunk texted me and you clariffied it the day after once you were sober. This was 2 weeks ago." Melissa says.
"Oops." I smile innocently. Melissa and her dad laugh.
"But Aphmau, you really do need to tell him or you may miss your chance to ever date him." Melissa says putting a hand on my shoulder. I look at her.
"Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan are trying to help me tell him." I say softly looking down at the floor. Melissa hugs me.

"There's a reason I'm still single. Too much trouble but I'm gonna tell you something." Melissa says releasing me from the hug. She takes my hands and smiles softly. "Aaron has loved you since he met you in the video game. He said he would marry you when he met you in real life. Aaron loves you but is just too shy when he's not with you." Melissa brushes some hair behind my ear.
"I needed that." I smile softly. Melissa and I hug one last time. I notice the door opening behind me. "He's coming out of the room." I say to Melissa. She nods and she walks away with her dad.

"What took you so long?" Aaron asks as he opens the door. I turn around and look up at him.
"Just talking to Kawaii~Chan, sorry." I lie. I smile. He nods. "Now lets play Uno!" I smile. We walk into the room and I grab the cards. Aaron shows his ears and tail. I walk over to him and hand him the cards but not before I pet his ears. Aaron seemed to have enjoyed it. I giggle. Aaron passes out the cards. We begin playing Uno.

4 hours later:

Aaron and I stopped playing Uno and turned on the TV to watch. Aaron still has his ears showing and I'm sitting on the couch while he sits on the floor so I play with his hair and I pet his ears every once in a while. I all of a sudden hear the knock and so does Aaron. "I got it." Aaron says getting up and answering the door. Aaron looks shocked. "Melissa?! What are you doing here?!" Aaron asks looking at Melissa as she steps in the room.
"I was hoping Aphmau would answer the door but oh well." Melissa says. Aaron looks at me then back at his sister. Melissa lets her tail and ears show/
"You knew she was here?" Aaron asks me looking back at me.
"She said to keep it a secret so she could surprise you." I say getting up and walking over to them. Melissa giggles and Aaron rolls his eyes playfully. Melissa, Aaron, and I begin thinking about what to do for the rest of the day.