Will you be my girlfriend?

1 more week and we're going back home and back to work... The weeks went by so quickly being around everyone and Aaron. There were times when Kawai~Chan and Zane... were being difficult but they got over it and went back to being all lovey. "Hey Aphmau, is Lucinda dating anyone?" Melissa asks me. I look at her confused.
"No why?" I reply but then realize something. "Do you like Lucinda?" I ask her. She nods(Don't like it? Not my problem) as her face heats up. Melissa and I chose to get away from the house mostly because of how crowded it is and you get no privacy and because we just wanted to have some time to be with each other.

5 minutes later:

We finally decided to go back to the house to make sure we didn't worry anyone because of our sudden disaperence(Correct my spelling please). I opened the door to the house and she walked in first. "There you two are!" Zane and Katelyn says sounding like worried parents. I smile innocently and so does Melissa.
"Melissa we need to have a talk." Aaron's father says to Melissa. She stops smiling and nods. She walks away and goes with her dad to her room. Zane begins scolding me about running off without saying anything.

It's 6:30 P.M:

I'm in mine and Aaron's room while I dry my hair after my shower while I get ready for dinner. "Hey Aph." Aaron says walking in the room. I look up at him.
"Hey, need something?" I ask.
"Just wanted to know if you wanted to come with me to get dinner somewhere else." He says calmly.

"Just the 2 of us?" I ask a little curious.
"Just the 2 of us." He smiles softly. I nod and finish drying my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail. "Lets go." Aaron says. I nod and we walk out of the house and to one of the restuarants.
It doesn't take long for us to get a table.

2 hours later:

Aaron and I had gone to a park after dinner just to be with each other and talk about what we had enjoyed most about this trip. I loved being with him, our friends, and our co-workers. Everyone knows how to respect boundries here but not privacy. "Aph... I have something I've been meaning to ask you." Aaron says looking at me as we are now walking towards the beach.

"What's up?" I ask him now looking at him. I feel the sand in between my toes as I took my shoes off after we got on the beach. He leads me to a bench and we sit down.
"Aphmau, we've been friends since we were in middle school..." He begins. I listen carefully. "I told you I've liked this girl for a really long time right?" Aaron asks.
"Yeah? What about it? And who is this girl?" I ask.

"It's you. I've liked you for a really long time. I first knew I liked you when I met you online, because you were a kind girl." Aaron says. I feel my face heat up.
"Wait what?! You like me?" I ask shocked. He nods.
"Aphmau, I'm fine with whatever your answer is but, will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asks me looking me dead in the eyes.
"I-uh" I'm at a lost for words. It's like talking has just left my body. I pull him closer and before I knew it we were kissing.

The next morning:

I wake up and I stretch my arms. "What happened last night?" I mumble through my yawn. I close my eyes to try and recap the events from the previous day then I remember. "So, that wasn't just a dream..." I yawn again. I get out of bed and grab some clothes. I slip a shirt on and then put some shorts on. I then notice Aaron is on the couch. I let him sleep then I grab some shoes. I walk out of the room and go downstairs just then I realize I'm gonna be the only one awake because it's 5 in the morning.
"May as well go around and wait for the sunrise." I whisper. Just then I see Lucinda walking towards me. "How did you get out of your room without Melissa noticing?" I whisper to her.
"She's like her brother, a heavy sleeper." Lucinda says. I nod. "I'll come with, I can't sleep." She says and puts her shoes on and I do the same. We walk out of the house and go on the side walk. We talk and we walk down to the beach.

"Aphmau... I.... I like Melissa as more than a friend." Lucinda says out of the blue I look at her and smile.
"I think you should ask her out." I say as we find a bench to sit on. We sit down and look at each other. "It's better to ask now than wait because you could miss your chance." I say softly but with a small smile. Lucinda nods and suddenly a soft yellow light is now glaring at our eyes. We turn our heads and see the morning sun rising into the sky.

"It's so beautiful!" Lucinda exclaims.
"It is!" I say smiling. The sky is filled with a pink and orange color. It's like a fairytale and some people are now crowding on the beach to get pictures of the sunrise. I stand up and pull out my phone. I take a picture of it. Lucinda does the same as many people are now taking pictures as well.
"We should get back before the others start to wake up and get worried." Lucinda says putting her phone away.
"Okay." I nod. Lucinda and I walk back to the house.

5 minutes later:

I open the door quietly. Lucinda walks in quickly and I follow behind her. I see Travis carrying Katelyn out of thir room towards the kitchen. "You're both up early. And why are you at the door?" Katelyn says as she gets off of Travis' back.
"We couldn't sleep and we just so happen to be standing here." I say, not feeling like getting scolded. I slip my shoes off before they notice and Katelyn scolds me. Lucinda does the same thing. "I'll be upstairs with Aaron." I say but Katelyn stops me.

"No getting into a relationship with him." She says sharply.
"You've been telling me this since we were in middle school." I roll my eyes playfully. She chuckles softly. I walk upstairs quickly towards Aaron and I's room. I open the door quietly not knowing if he's still asleep or not. I see he's still sleeping so I walk in the room quietly and close the door behind me. I sit on the bed.
"Aph?" Aaron asks slowly opening his eyes.
"What's up?" I ask him as I go sit next to him. He rubs his eyes and sits up and pulls me into his lap and hugs me. I close my eyes happy about everything.