It's time to go shopping!

(Picture belongs to me)

"Well the person I have a crush on is..." Aaron begins until I hear a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." I say. I stand up and walk over to the door. I open the door and see Zane. "Hey Zane." I smile warmly.
"Hi Aph, Kawai~Chan, Garroth, Lucinda, Katelyn, and I are all going to go look around Starlight. And we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us." Zane says.
"Sure" I smile. I'll ask Aaron if he wants to come with us." I say. I walk back into the room.

"Who is it?" He asks.
"It's just Zane, Kawai~Chan, Garroth, Lucinda, Katelyn and Zane are all going to explore Starlight a bit, you wann come? I'm gonna go with them myself." I say. Aaron nods. "Alright then." I smile. I tell Zane to give us a few minutes.
"What's up?" Aaron asks me.

"Lets get changed. We're still in our PJ's." I say. Aaron nods. We both make sure we're not looking at each other and we start getting changed(the amount of faith they have in each other to not look T-T).

10 minutes later:

Aaron has finished getting dressed while I'm tying my hair back and he's watching with puppy eyes. "Are you alright? You've been looking at me with puppy eyes the whole time I've been doing my hair." I say to Aaron.
"I'm fine." Aaron says, snapping out of it. I ignore it and finish tying my hair back. I grab my wallet and put it in my pocket. Aaron and I leave our room and we walk into the living room where the others are waiting.

"Now, that we're all here lets go." Lucinda says. I smile. We all walk out of the house and go to the shopping area we saw before landing. We all split up so we are going with out assisgned partners except for Garroth, Lucinda, and Katelyn. Katelyn and Lucinda go together and Garroth goes with Zane and Kawai~Chan. Aaron and I had gone to the grocery store and clothing stores. Aaron and I try on some new clothes.

"So what do you think?" I ask him as I walk out of the dressing room. (The picture above is what she is wearing out of the dressing room) Aaron looks at me and I can tell his face is heating up, like he has a fever or something.
"It.. It looks great." He says. I smile.

1 hour later:

We all regrouped and talked about where we went and what we bought. Soon enough we were on our way back to the house to enjoy a movie in the living room next to Aaron and I's room.