Chapter 12

Hot diggity! Whew, here we go...
yea, enjoy that gif for a little longer if you'd like ;)

******

I got up from my room and walked into the kitchen part of the bus, my head hurt like hell.

"Sonny, what'd we do last night?" I asked, rubbing my forehead. He looked at me in confusion.

"Now that I think about it, I have no clue." He slightly chuckled before crashing back down on the couch.

I picked up the cereal and poured some in s bowl. Giving me some time to think over life.

I've been a DJ for about a couple years now, OWSLA is doing even better than ever. With the new album, new artists, new songs, new everything! Sonny and I actually consider on getting married someday, but he isn't my fiancé. Yet.

"Crap." I muttered. There's always that one piece of cereal that never wants to be eaten so you have to literally chase it around the bowl with your spoon.

Forget it, I was full anyway.

I put away the bowl and went over to Sonny and falling on top of him. "Whaaaat?" Sonny whined. "Shhh, you're comfy" I quieted him.

"I am not your pillow." Sonny pushed me off and then laid on me. "You are my pillow."

"Whatever. I could use a nap." I put my arms down and Sonny lifted himself off of me "I thought you did you were clean?"

"What?" I asked. He looked down at my arms. "Oh, heh that."

I retracted my arms and buried them in my shirt. Sonny took my arms and examined them.

"Why? Everything's okay.." He whispered. I looked at him with sad eyes. "I-it is. I'm okay." I reassured him.

"No it's not, this wouldn't be here." He protested. "Sonny, I promise it's okay."

Sonny bent down and kissed them lightly. "You're beautiful. Remember that. Without you here, I mind as well come with you because there's no me."

(A/N: lmao i tried so hard not to use that ptv reference)

He kissed my lips and then we were interrupted by a knock on the door. (A/N: forgot to mention they now live at Sonny's house)

Sonny up to the door, he opened it and Anton was standing there with a big smile on his face. "It's Anton!" Sonny said, inviting him in.

"Oh no, who invited the human pixie fairy?" I laughed and went over to hug him. "Well hello to you too." He smirked back sarcastically.

"What's with all the happiness?" Sonny and I asked in unison. "Someone is finally home! I've went to Dillion's house, Tom's/Wes' (whatever ü call diplo, i call him wes) house, even i went to Hugo's house, and Robert's house! No one was home. I've just got back from tour and I just wanted to see my friends man."

"Well now you have two people!" I smiled. Anton grabbed my shoulders and started looking around. "What? Did Sonny get a puppy or something?"

"You nugget." I playfully punched him. "I'm kidding" he laughed.

~*~

Sonny, Anton, and I are walking down the sidewalks of LA. It's really pretty around here. I lived in the crappy part of town. "Woah! Look!" I yelled. They looked over at the place I pointed out.

"It's just a tattoo parlor." Sonny cringed his face. "I want a tattoo!" I laughed.

I took both of their hands and drug them inside. "Hello! Welcome to Tat & Pat. You can sit over there. He'll be here in a minute." I nodded and sat down.

I scratched at my septum ring. "Sonny, I'm pretty stoked!" "Like you were about that nose piercing but cried the entire time?" "Hey, it hurt." "He didn't even touch you yet and you were already sweating. "

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the tat room when my name was called. Sonny came along while Anton was looking at a magazine and listening to whatever song was on the intercom.

"Okay, what did you want?" The artist said looking at my frail skin. "I want a tattoo like his." He looked at Sonny's OWSLA tattoo and nodded.

"Don't do that again, okay?" He asked, obviously referring to my scars. I nodded. He then started the tattoo.

"HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL." I yelled on the top of my lungs. Soon he was finished and I was so relieved. "Do you like it?" He said at I looked at my inked skin.

"Yea, I do. Thank you!" I hugged him. Sonny and I got up and started to walk out. "Told you I wouldn't cry." I smirked and lightly elbowed his chest.

Once Anton saw us he almost fell out of his seat laughing. I made a pouty face. Sonny wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.

I pushed his arms away and shot daggers at Anton, he stopped laughing and started running. I chased after him, with Sonny jogging behind.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU ZEDD!"