Chapter 5

It's been a few days of the tour and still nothing from Sonny, except for sad looks. And I have to deal with it for 4 more months. Ugh...

He sat on the couch eating a croissant. I hate this. "Sonny" I calmly said. "Go away...". "No I will not, you are my best friend and I hate seeing you like this."

"Leave me alone!" He tried to get up and run away, I grabbed his arm and held it tight. Me being strong? Well that's new.

"Stop Sonny!". "No!" he kept struggling. I put my arms around his waist, we were facing each other. "Don't leave!".

"Just please stop...." he stopped struggling and calmly said. "No I can't let out friendship end". "But.... Ellie" "Forget Ellie, if she really loved you, she wouldn't have done this to us."

"And I have one more question...." I trailed off. "Why did you kiss me?" "I accidentally tripped". "No, how could we trip if the bus wasn't moving. An we weren't walking anywhere?"

"I.... Like.... you". I stop strangling him and just lightly hugged him. "Great, because I like you too"

"Sonny you have a visitor!". Muffin yelled. Then that obnoxious British voice came back,"Sonny! I told you not to be hanging with her! We're done" and with that she slammed the door.

"Oh god Sonny I'm sorry." I pulled off of him. And ran into my room. This time I heard him knock,"Are you okay" Sonny said. I smiled.

He cares for me again. "Yes, thank you!". "Okay, come out here". "In a minute!".

I changed from the old pjs and got into some new ones. Okay... this may be the moment you've been waiting for Nay. He might ask you out.

Were something nice and cute. Cute? I'm not even cute. I had put on a red spaghetti strap croptop, black short shorts, and I just put my hair into a nice ponytail.

After I slid on some black socks I went in to see him. "Hey" he smirked at me. "Hi" I waved back and sat on the couch in front of him.

What do I say? "So, how's the weather?" dang I suck. "Um, hot? I have no clue." He chuckled. I nodded and tapped my feet on the floor awkwardly.

"Come sit by me" he said gesturing to the spot. I got up and made us sit on opposite ends of the couch.

"So how are we supposed to cuddle? My arms aren't that long." I smiled and moved closer and laid my head on his shoulder.

He kissed my forehead, and I just kept smiling. He grabbed my legs and made them rest on his. "So I'm gonna be held like a baby?". "Yup." So as his hands went around my waist, we held each other closer.

When Sonny said he likes me, does he mean like like me? Boys are hard to understand. "Why did you date Ellie?" I asked

"She... Truth is, I really don't know. I guess things happen". "Oh. Is there another girl out there?". "Totally! She's adorable, and she's easy to carry around, really sweet and I like her tons more than I did Ellie."

I wish I were those things, I really wanted Sonny to like me in that way. "So, who the lucky gal?".

"You...."

OH GOD I JUST SHAT BRICKZ