Chapter 10

After the whole "Joel Contraption" we cleaned up and chatted on the bus.

"I can't wait for the club!" I said breaking the silence and letting go of Sonny's hand. "Yeah me too". Joel smiled.

"Sonny why so clingy?" I asked, he held onto my hand tightly. "Sonny's a weirdo, he needs professional help" Joel loudly whispered across the room.

I rolled my eyes, I went into my room and went looking for my phone. I could hear Joel and Sonny talking.

Snoopy me peeked through the door,"Dude I know you like her but paws off she's mine!" Sonny yelled at Joel. "Well we all know she wants a man, not a boy!" Joel yelled back.

I walked in and they immediately stopped. "Everything okay?" I asked twiddling my fingers.

They nodded and I sat by Sonny and he pulled me onto his lap. "Um, I gotta go. I'll see you later Nay" Joel got up. I ran up to him and gave him a hug, he was warm.

Once Joel left and the bus started to move, I turned towards Sonny. "So, Joel likes me huh?" I smirked. He nodded. "Don't ever think I'll leave him for you" I smiled.

I kissed him and Muffin interrupted us again by clearing his throat, before he could speak, I answered for him.

"Okay lovebirds, time to get ready!" I mimicked his voice he gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

I went to my little room and did what was needed, shower, brush teeth, comb through the knots in my hair....

I wore a white sports bra, hot pink poofy mini skirt and white VERY high heels. Sonny just his usual black shirt pants and vans.

Grabbing our things, we made our way into the night club. "These heels are killing my ankles." I whined. "Why did you wear them?" he laughed.

"They're so pretty!" I slid them off when we walked inside and walked barefoot. "Sooooo much better!" I was relieved.

I got to see Kill The Noise! He played Diplodocus his remix of it. It was simply amazing, Sonny and I air-drummed and then ended it with the famous "Hey!" noise.

But we barely talked to him. Sonny played 'Breakin A Sweat'. I danced crazy behind him and sung along. "I'm breakin a sweat! It's alright!!!" "C'mon baby light my fire!" "Whew, that's good!".

When it was my turn, I played my song 'Lies'. "Lies lies, was only given. So when I see you, I like to stay hidden". Was played during it somewhere in there. When the bass dropped, the crowd went fully insane.

After all the music, we had a 'Meet And Greet' session with the fans at the after party. "Hey, are the rumors true?" some girl asked as Sonny and I walked around.

"What rumors?" Sonny oasked. "That Nay is dating DeadMau5?". Sonny's and my eyes widened. "Wait who said that?" Sonny walked a little closer to her.

"Deadmau5!" she beamed. Sonny lost it, he ran off. Joel's at this place. "Um, no they're not true. Skrillex and I are together. But I gotta go". I ran off looking for Sonny

Don't do anything you'll regret, Sonny....