Chapter 4

I woke up, Sonny was still latched to me. I couldn't stop smiling. He didn't leave.

I broke away from the cuddle and went to make some cereal. I pour the contents into the bowl. As I sat down, the milk splashed on my. "Muffin!" I screamed. The bus had hit a bump. "Sorry!" he yelled from the drivers seat.

I took a muffin and took a bite,"Muffin I'm eating your babies!". I could hear him laughing. I checked back up on Sonny. I couldn't find him.

"BOO!" he screamed causing me to jump, then he took a bite of my muffin. "Sonny, you butt head!" I laughed. He laughed along too.

He hugged me from behind. "Whatcha doin there?" I asked. "Hugging you" he whispered in my ear. I felt shivers down my spin.

"Um. Okay?" I giggled. He swayed me back and forth. The bus came to a stop. I could hear the door open but I ignored the person who came in.

Sonny must've to, he turned me around and looked in my eyes. "Woah!" he tripped fakely and caused me to fall. He fell on top of me,"Oh Sonny! I'm so sor-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

"Sonny Jonathan Moore!" I British voice said. I pushed Sonny away and saw Ellie there with furious eyes.

"Ellie, it's not what it looks like, we tripped and-and". I tried to explain until she cut me off. "No you just want Sonny for yourself! Well it's never gonna happen, Sonny doesn't want a slut like you"

Tears fell from my eyes, I ran off into my room. I locked the door and went looking for my razor. 3 lines will be fine. I took a pill and fell onto the bed crying, again so weak.

Sonny didn't even try to stop her, nothing at all. I could hear them yelling. "Sonny why are you hanging with her?" Ellie yelled at him. "We are on tour together and-" "If you still want me to be your girlfriend, don't ever hang with her" and with that I hear the door slam.

The bus started to move again. If any other day, Sonny would've knocked on my door and would've made sure I was okay. I opened my door a little and saw Sonny going through his Mac with sad eyes.

"Sonny?" I quietly said. He looked over and his eyes went back to his laptop. I went up to him. "Sonny?". This time he didn't even budge.

My phone vibrated. It was an email from Sonny,

Sorry. It's all on Ellie, she's making me do this. I hate seeing you sad, I just want to hold you in my arms and cheer you up. But I can't. So just please go away, as stay away from me, it's really hurting me inside. I'm just really sorry. Goodbye Nay.

I looked at him with sad eyes. "So this is how we end." I held in the rest of the tears.

"I thought you were better than that."