Chapter 8

"What's wrong? I wanna hear her perform". Sonny said. "Um, I just you might've liked a drink" I shoved my drink in his face.

"Okay, now you're acting crazy. Let's go" he took my arm and we standed in the crowds. "Oh what you looky here. There's my boyfriend." She pointed at Sonny.

People held me back, and others forced Sonny onto the stage. "Sonny!" I called out. Too many people screamed and I was barely heard.

Once he was up there, he just standed there. Then Ellie kissed him, before I could see what happened next I ran to the back of the boat.

I sat at a far away table where no one could see me cry. Well that's what I thought. "Hello?" I female voice asked me.

I didn't reply. "Are you okay?". "Yes I'm just fine" I mumbled. "Listen, I have girl power, causing me to know something's up. Can you tell me?".

"My boyfriend kissed Ellie Goulding". She sat across from me, I lifted my head up. "Oh you're Nay! My name is Piper."

"Hi Piper. Not to be rude but I just want to be alone." "Nope. I'm here to help you. C'mon, let's go do something."

She took my arm and we took a walk around the boat, as we walked around I saw Sonny talking to Ellie. Ellie was smiling. I walked the other direction away from them.

I like Piper, she was a friend I'd been looking for that would cheer me up whenever I needed it. If this was a MLP story, she'd be my Pinkie Pie

(Okay I admit it. I watch My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic. Deal With It 😎)

The boat arrived at the dock. I invited Piper to the tour bus. We sat in my room, doing each others makeup. After makeup we did each others hair. We skipped the after party.

"Nay?" It was Muffin. "Yes?". "Your friend has to leave. Whenever that clock hits 10 the bus will be moving." Ugh. It was 9:45. I gave her my number and she ran off the bus.

I hurried with my shower before Sonny got back. And once I got in my room I shut the world out and locked it away. I drew 3 more lines to my lightly tannish lined arm. Took a pill and just sat looking in the mirror.

The makeup Piper put on my was dripping from the steam of my shower. I wiped the rest of it away with a toilette. I took out the bow shaped form from my hair and it gracefully fell onto my body.

"Hm pretty curly" I thought to myself. Wonder where is Sonny....

Then when you speak of him, he shows up,"Nay are you in there?". I went up to the door. "If you're looking for your girlfriend, I seen her last at the party."

"But you're my girlfriend..." His voice cracked. Oh no I just hurt him. I opened the door,"Im sorry Son-" his lips crashed to mine.

I held onto him as we fell on my velvet colored comforter. As we kissed he slid his hand under my shirt. I stopped kissing and moved from under him.

I sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from him. He tapped my shoulder,"Are you okay?" "I'm just not ready. Ya know?".

I got up and went into the kitchen area and grabbed a bag full of sliced pineapples from the mini fridge. I plopped on the couch watching vids on my Mac, plopping pieces of the fruit in my mouth.

I'm just not read to lose it.