Chapter 2

After playing my songs, and the collab with Sonny, he was on his last song. Ease My Mind. I was behind him enjoying and singing along.

"Ohhhh, DJ. Ease my mind, will you. Play that song again, cause we were in love" I sang and danced to. Sonny looked back at me and winked. Causing me to giggle.

After the performance was over Sonny turned all the way around to face me. "You did great out there!" I yelled over the peoples cheers.

"Thanks! Wanna go grab a drink?" he puffed some smoke out. "Sure" I accidentally inhaled it. He took me by the hand and yelled to the crowds,"Thanks you guys your were a epic crowd! My name is Skrillex!!

He set the mic down and we headed to the mini bar behind the concert location.

I got a martini and Sonny just got him some vodka.

"You did really great out there for your 3rd concert. For me I had to wait until my 40th concert without feeling the tiniest bit of nervousness." He chuckled a little.

I took a sip and responded,"Well to be honest I was gonna ship my pants". I don't curse, it just doesn't feel right.

"Okay, enough talking for now. Let's go on a walk." He said. I ate the olive out of my drink and nodded.

We went to a park and walked down a sidewalk and didn't really talk about much. Whatever we talked about, it would be something pointless.

"Nay?" "Yes?" "Can I ask you something?" "Sure what is it?" I asked

"I want your complete honest opinion. Okay, so I've been talking with a girl named Ellie Goulding, and she says she really likes me. I guess you could say I like her back. Do you think we should be together?"

My eyes widened. Something in my head was screaming 'NO' at me. "Wait.. Ellie?" I choked out. "Yes, we've been talking for a while now."

"How much do you love her?" "Lots, Tons even" "Then, you two should hit it off" I told him. He pulled out his phone and started texting. "Looks like I have a girlfriend now" He smiled. I gave him one too, but it was a fake one.

Why am I acting like this? Oh god, I think, I think I love Sonny. I stopped in my tracks. "What wrong Nay?" he asked me. "I um, gotta go." I ran away into the direction of the bus.