Chapter 9

I opened up my eyes. I was no longer on the couch. I was in my bed, only in my bra and underwear. I turn over and see Sonny only in his boxers.

Did we? I got up from the bed and looked in my mirror. In my red lipstick it read,"We didn't have sex ;)".

I giggled to myself. "What's so funny?" Sonny asked. I picked up the blanket and wrapped it around me. "Oh nothing. Can you get me a muffin?".

"I don't think Muffin will like it of you ate his children" he joked and left the room. I put on a black croptop with a white infinity sign and pink pj shorts.

Sonny came in as I was washing the lip stick of the mirror. As he hands it to me I realized there was a giant bite taken out of it. "Hm. I wonder who did it?" I acted clueless.

"Mer to!" Sonny's mouth was full of the muffin. I took a bite and continued to wipe away the stain. "Do you know where the next show will be?" I asked. "I think it's in Albany, New York. At some night club". I nodded in reply. It shouldn't be a long way, we are in NYC so maybe about 45minutes from here.

"Did you enjoy the boat?". "Not at all, you weren't in my arms." I giggled and hugged him,"You know who I love?" I asked. "I already know. It's me-" "Niall Horan!"I cut him off. "But you'll do".

My phone began to ring, an unknown number. "Hello" I asked as I was still in Sonny's hug. "Hey Nay it's Piper!" she said. "Oh hey Piper! What's up?". I can hear teenage girl squeals in the background. "Are those your friends?".

"Yeah, they're big fans." "So what's up?" I ask again. "

Nothing really. Just hanging. I just called so you'll have my number. I'll talk to ya soon! Byee!".

"Um okay. Bye". I hung up. Sonny and I just stayed in our embrace. "Midget Party!" I heard some random voice say. I turned my head to see Deadmau5! We've never met before yet, but I've heard heaps of great stuff of him.

I gave him a hug, wow that's awkward. My head is right under his chest,"Hey Miss shorty! How are you?". "I'm okay Mr. Giant." He put me in his hip,"Im not a baby ya know?". "You weight like one". "Um. Thank you?".

He carried me to the couch and sat me on it. Sonny came in and had a grumpy face,"You took my girl". Joel and I bursted into laughter.

Then I felt arms go around my hips and snatch me off the bus. I look down and see a laughing Joel and behind us was a serious Sonny.

"Joel, I'm in my pjs! Take me back!". "Too bad" he ran even faster, my hair flowed in the wind. Then I was thrown, I fell into a lake. "Joel! What the flip?!" I yelled at him laughing.

I took his arm and pulled him in. Sonny came by and jumped in too.

We all died of laughter!