Chapter 7

As we traveled back to the tour bus, Sonny kept his arm around my waist.

Once we got inside, we sat our stuff down and Sonny pushed me down on the couch and began to kiss me.

I kissed back after a few seconds. He rubbed up and down my body. "Hey love birds, get ready for bed. Another show tomorrow. It's gonna be on a boat." Muffin interrupted us.

Sonny grunted and headed for the shower. I went into my room and gathered my pjs. Just a Skrillex oversized T-shirt, ditching the bottoms.

After Sonny's and my shower, I sat in my room on my Mac. "Knock knock!" I heard Sonny, I closed the laptop and threw my hair into another messed up ponytail and answered the door.

"Yes?" I smiled. "Wanna chill on the couch?". "Sure!" I came out with him. We sat on the couch, and AGAIN Sonny kissed me. "Okay, I want to finish our collab song?" I said after we pulled back.

He nodded and we both grabbed our Macs. "Okay, the bass will be dropped here?" I asked. "Yea, then I'll add the vocals here". He told me. I nodded.

"Yay! Song finished! Now it's official. "Trust Me, You're The One" is a new song going on the album." I cheered. "Yup, and we should preform this tomorrow!". We high-fived each other.

"I'm super sleepy. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Sonny" I waved walking into my room. I snuggled under my blankets and fell asleep.

I woke up from Sonny calling me. I got up into the kitchen area and saw him holding a rectangle sized box. "What's this?" I ask as he hands it to me. "Open it!" he beams.

I open up the black box and find a pandora bracelet. It had Sonny's and my logo on it. Also a charm with CatBug on it. "Sonny... I have no words... I just love it" I was speechless, it was beautiful.

He put it on my wrist and lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck. We kissed again.

"LoveBirds!" muffin yelled. "Okay okay. Time to go get ready!" I mimicked his voice in the last sentence.

I put on a white bathing suit and black high waisted booty shorts with black heels. I French braided my hair to the side. Sonny came into my room wearing black swim trunks, black V-neck shirt, and black vans.

"Have you read who's all playing?" I asked. He shook his head no then pulled out his phone. "Dillion Francis, Jhene Aiko, Calvin Harris, us, then..." he stopped.

"Who?" I went over to him. "Ellie Goulding...". "Who cares?". "You're right, kiss?". I nodded then pecked his lips and went to get my things.

"Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we made our way to the docks. Everyone who was performing.

Dillion Francis played Get Low, Jhene Aiko sung The Worst, Calvin Harris sung Summer, then it was our turn.

But before we started, Sonny picked up the mic and yelled,"This is a song we just finished late last night, and me and my girlfriend gave it our all".

I picked up the other mic,"So I'm your girlfriend now?" I giggled. "Well Ms.Nay, wanna be my girlfriend?". "Duh I do!". I got on the tips of my toes and kissed him lightly and turned back to the crowd.

"Woo now let's play this!" I screamed. Sonny flipped the first switch. "So you need to trust me, trust me, your the one for me" I sung.

"We kicked butt!" I said as the song ended. If I was tall enough I would kiss his forehead. We stepped down from the stage and Ellie made her way to the stage.

She picked up the mic and said,"I'd like to dedicate this to Sonny or as you guys call him, Skrillex." She began to sing I Need Your Love.

Oh god.... "Hey Sonny wanna grab a drink over there, away from Ellie singing? Really okay!". I yanked his arm and took him down to the bar.

The music was barely audible.

Okay we're good...