CHAPTER TWO || Self-Appointed Queen Bee.

TRINITY'S POV:

WEDNESDAY IS PEELING OFF half of Enid's window tints. Speaking of the devil, Enid opens the door to our dorm and rushes over towards Wednesday as soon as she sees what she was doing, "What the hell did you do to my room?" Enid says, angered.

"Dividing our room equally." Wednesday states before kicking the peeled tint into 'Enid's half of the room', "It looks like a rainbow vomited on your side."

"I-"

"Silence would be appreciated. This is my writing time." Wednesday cuts Enid off. I have got to say, their little quarrel is quite entertaining. I thought while sipping on my tea.

"Your writing time?" Enid questions.

"She devotes a hour a day to her novel." I tell her.

"Perhaps if you did the same, your vlog might be coherent. I've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation." Wednesday says.

"I write in my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love."

"Your followers are clearly imbeciles. They respond to your stories with insipid little pictures." Wednesday says, now getting up and walking over to Enid.

"Uh, you mean, emojis? It's how people express their feelings. I understand that's a foreign concept for you." Enid spits back, making me giggle, earning a look from my sister.

"When I look at you, the following emojis come to mind. Rope, shovel, hole."

"Jesus, Wednesday." I say.

She ignores me, "By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're going to gossip about us, at least spell our names correctly."

Enid didn't seem like the type of person to give up easily. she pressed a button on her phone and started to play some pop music and danced along to it causing me to giggle once again.

"Turn that off." Wednesday snaps.

Enid ends up ignoring her as I get up and start dancing around the room with Enid, laughing at my sisters face.

"This is your final warning." Wednesday threatens, grabbing me by the arm to stop me from dancing.

"Rawr!" Enid says as she takes out her claws, "Don't mess with me. This kitties got claws and I am NOT afraid to use them." She directs at Wednesday.

"Good evening girls!" I hear the door open, causing my head to snap in its direction and Enid to put away her claws, "Oh, sorry about the mud. I wanted to make sure Trinity and Wednesday were settling in." a lady with red hair and big glasses says, stomping her red boots on the floor. I noticed she had two flowers in her hand, "Ah, is this a bad time?"