CHAPTER FOUR || I Have to Kill You.

TRINITY'S POV:

WEDNESDAY AND I ARE sitting on the balcony of our dorm, playing 'Paint It, Black' by the Rolling Stones. Wednesday is playing her cello where as I am playing violin. Thing rested on the papers holding the notes, flipping it when we got the the end of a page, allowing up to play freely with no interruptions. Once we finished, Thing signs, asking if Wednesday is feeling better. 

"No, I don't really feel better. Why aren't you as upset as I am about getting busted." Wednesday asks.

"Well... I might actually enjoy it here, a teeny tiny bit..." I say slowly, using my fingers to show her how little i enjoy it, hopping to make her less mad at me.

"HOW? Trin, there is something wrong with this place. I might not know what... yet, but somethings off. Not just because its a school."

I hear the window opening up from behind us, causing me to turn and see Enid. "How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" She questions.

"We had an extra hand." I giggle at my pun before gesturing to Thing, who is still resting on the stand. Thing waves at Enid who kinda just stares at him, weirded out.

"Whoa... where's the rest of him?"

"One of the greatest Addams family mysteries." Wednesday tells her, before thing jumps down onto the floor and crawls back inside. I hear something from the distance, Howls.

"Enid I thought you were a werewolf, why aren't you wolfing out?" I ask, standing next to her.

"...'Cause I can't." She then whips her claws out. "That's all I got. My mom says that some wolves are late bloomers, but I've been to the best Lycanologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it." I rest my hand on her shoulder in comfort. "Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never... you know."

"What happens then?" Wednesday asks.

"I'd become a lone wolf."

"Sounds perfect."

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my families pack with no prospect of ever finding a mate."

"I'm failing to see the problem here."

"I could die alone!"

"We all die alone, Enid."

"You really suck at this. cheering people up. Jesus Wednesday." I say, wrapping my arm around Enid's shoulder, letting her cry on me.